Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-740.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-57.jpg
    image-512.jpg
    image-765.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-92.jpg
    IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    crapweather.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

It sure is quiet on pinside today. Figured with all the crappy freezing weather and a holiday more would be happening online!

crapweather.jpgcrapweather.jpg

#2 9 years ago

yep pretty damn cold right now, -27 celsius with the winds, was -36 this morning.

#3 9 years ago

80+ in So Cal for the last couple of weeks, but a little cooler today. Business as usual.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

It sure is quiet on pinside today. Figured with all the crappy freezing weather and a holiday more would be happening online!

Lots of ice north of Memphis. Did you get much in Olive Branch?

#5 9 years ago

Thermometer in garage goes down to 10 f and it was reading well below that
    Took the dogs outside to do their business and well they usually like to dilly dally around and spend as much time as they can outside. Not for the past couple days. They all start limping as there feet can not handle this cold.
    Cheers from sunny buffalo!

#6 9 years ago

I've noticed this website has been sometimes responding very slowly to load pages.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

80+ in So Cal for the last couple of weeks, but a little cooler today. Business as usual.

Yes, its a blustery 78 degrees today

bbbrrrrrrrrr

#8 9 years ago

My evening is gonna get interesting.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 9 years ago

Right on - lots of pics please!

#10 9 years ago

I'm with Ken, something is going on because my pages are taking forever to load too.

#11 9 years ago

I'm just sitting here watching everything coat with ice. Luckily there's pinball.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

Right on - lots of pics please!

We will take video tonight, charging the gopro and I have my iPad ready to go.

#13 9 years ago

All the people down south are too busy trying to figure out what the white stuff is.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

My evening is gonna get interesting.

image.jpg 174 KB

If MMr were to use the Stern cartons, would they leave the Coin Mech line blank or print "N/A"?

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

I've noticed this website has been sometimes responding very slowly to load pages.

Well then allow me to spice up your world **Hands in the air!!!...Hi KEN (wink)

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

All the people down south are too busy trying to figure out what the white stuff is.

Ha. How true!

Lots of freezing rain and ice here today. The heated garage is packed full of pinballs, so the car sits outside. I just spent 45 miniutes warning the car and chipping ice!

#17 9 years ago

Does anyone else have this irresistible urge to pick up huge inch thick ice sheets and sling them across the road?

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Lots of freezing rain and ice here today.

It started here a few hours ago. The whole town will be shut down tomorrow.

#19 9 years ago

I will post the video here. Don from Pinball Podcast is coming over to assist. I will post it here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-video-1

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Does anyone else have this irresistible urge to pick up huge inch thick ice sheets and sling them across the road?

Closest I can come is dropping ice cubes into a glass.

#21 9 years ago

Low of 5 tonight here in columbus ohio. Has been insanely cold and windy the last few days burr. I am thinking about shoveling the snow that fell today hrmm..... going to need another shot a booze first

#22 9 years ago

I said f the driveway. just did the walkways. too cold! we just got a couple inches today. i will just drive over it and smash it into super compact ice then fall and bust my ass by the end of the week.

#23 9 years ago

Go ahead and have that booze anyways tho, you earned it

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Go ahead and have that booze anyways tho, you earned it

yeah that was probably happening either way hehehe

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Nah, rather play pinball.

#27 9 years ago

Memphis loses its mind with any kind of frozen precip. Two days now schools and work has been shut down. I'm having to burn vacation days and wife can't work to make money. Man I hate winter.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Memphis loses its mind with any kind of frozen precip. Two days now schools and work has been shut down. I'm having to burn vacation days and wife can't work to make money. Man I hate winter.

Charlotte is right behind you, sort of. Decent ice storm last night, sustained low temps for a few days, schools shut down today, airports limping along, back roads basically too icy to navigate. Looks like a day of house cleaning, and playing some pinball.....

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from HighSpeed1:

Charlotte is right behind you, sort of. Decent ice storm last night, sustained low temps for a few days, schools shut down today, airports limping along, back roads basically too icy to navigate. Looks like a day of house cleaning, and playing some pinball.....

That's exactly what we did yesterday and what's on tap for today. Stay warm!

#30 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#31 9 years ago

Ok ok, you win?

#32 9 years ago

...it was the final transmission before his phone went dead.

#33 9 years ago

Ice at the house. This was yesterday, who knows what it looks like now!

IMG_0289.JPGIMG_0289.JPG IMG_0316.JPGIMG_0316.JPG
    #34 9 years ago

It's getting Fecking COLD...!!!...........Joeyimage-92.jpgimage-92.jpg

#36 9 years ago

Grub run....it's dropping fast...Brrrrrr..........Joey
    image-765.jpgimage-765.jpg

#37 9 years ago

F this....I'm done....I'll be inside playing pinball if anyone needs me.. .............Joey
    image-512.jpgimage-512.jpg

#38 9 years ago

image-57.jpgimage-57.jpg

#39 9 years ago

MINUS NUMBER

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Grub run....it's dropping fast...Brrrrrr..........Joey

Gotta love a grub run!

#41 9 years ago

You know what they call -8 degrees in Lake Placid, NY?

Summer.

#42 9 years ago

Hey guess what? PinGuard cleaner freezes, and so does Novus 1!

image.jpgimage.jpg image-740.jpgimage-740.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sure-is-quiet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.