(Topic ID: 219152)

Supreme vs King Kong- Which is the better investment?

By o-din

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spiderman (resized).jpg
    89b116296656b1cd9d8270632b9e9909 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Title says it all.

#2 5 years ago

One of them can keep you warm on a cold night when you don't have any other fuel to use for your fire. That's important.

#3 5 years ago

Neither
    Baywatch is the winner

#4 5 years ago

King Kong. Supreme is just a gimmick

#5 5 years ago

Neither. Spend you money on a Tesla -- just make sure to tell everyone to keep their paws (or hooves?) off!

#6 5 years ago

This thread needs a pole.
    A ten foot pole..........

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Neither
    Baywatch is the winner

only if imamaculate

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

One of them can keep you warm on a cold night when you don't have any other fuel to use for your fire. That's important.

Ok thanks. Since I already decided I wanted a Supreme and that is the obvious choice here, we'll just let that big overgrown monkey burn in hell!

I was just a little curious what the big time pinball investors thought before I did anything rash, but in the end it is only money, and since it is my money, I guess it doesn't really matter what anybody else thinks.

89b116296656b1cd9d8270632b9e9909 (resized).jpg89b116296656b1cd9d8270632b9e9909 (resized).jpg
    #9 5 years ago

Just get a spider man home edition.

spiderman (resized).jpgspiderman (resized).jpg
    #10 5 years ago

But if you are really asking me if i rather have a King Kong or a Supreme i rather have King Kong.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I actually wonder if this will help make this game a little more sought-after. At least having played Supreme, quite a bit, I know it's a fun game with fun rules.

Still, it's hard to get over the cheap home edition cabinet. Just doesn't feel like "real" pinball.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Still, it's hard to get over the cheap home edition cabinet. Just doesn't feel like "real" pinball.

Can we NOT talk aboot Alien in 1 goddamn thread please?

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

That thing's uglier than hell, and from what I understand there has already been a big run on them thanks to Supreme.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

least it has art.

More like fart.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Title says it all.

Sometimes I think in movie clips and this one came to mind..

#17 5 years ago

We'll obviously Supreme is the far far better investment......yup for sure. So all you KK owners out there sell me your game and I'll gladly come take it off your hands. See now isn't that fair?

John

#18 5 years ago
    #20 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Whichever is $10k by Xmas.

In the case of Supreme, it might be $100k by Xmas.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/supreme-vs-king-kong-which-is-the-better-investment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.