Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

Want a Supreme Pinball and can't afford it - beg your friends to buy it for you!

Search GoFundMe for Supreme pinball.

https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=homepage_norma/search&term=supreme%20pinball

There were 21 people trying to beg for money to get a supreme pinball. Total donations those 21 people received = $35

Some of the best comments on the pages.

"I need dis Help me get it"

"I've always thought the streetwear community was so nice, and I'm hoping that you can support my love for supreme and pinball machines in this tough financial time"

"I’m a 16 year old who can’t afford something worth 10.5k so here is my go fund me so you guys can help me buy this masterpiece. I ain’t charging shipping or tax imma pay for that

"I’m trying to start my business with this machine, I will appreciate if donate me thanks "

"Help a broke boy out"

"I would like to obtain this machine for the benefits of others."

"Any donation grants you 5 free games of pinball when we get it!!"

"I’m broke and obviously can’t afford this, if anyone donates and I cook successfully after I resell this beauty I will refund you double what you paid. However if I fail to cook and people donate I will refund every single one of you via PayPal. "

"I'm jus tryna play pinball whilst flexing... Help me out?"

#2 5 years ago

Haha I love it.

#3 5 years ago

C hear, son. Is B tryn 2 git paid. Quadtrfy dos benjis is wat I B doin, yo! Supreme!

#4 5 years ago

Why are so many of them asking for only $5-10k? Do they just need the money for a down payment?

#5 5 years ago

Those are priceless and good reading.

I should do one and be more honest.

"I need dis. Two of deeze." "One for Odin and one to benefit me."

LTG : )

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Why are so many of them asking for only $5-10k? Do they just need the money for a down payment?

I'm going for at least $60K. One for Odin, one for me. And the rest for our party.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

Want a Supreme Pinball and can't afford it - beg your friends to buy it for you!
Search GoFundMe for Supreme pinball.
https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=homepage_norma/search&term=supreme%20pinball
There were 21 people trying to beg for money to get a supreme pinball. Total donations those 21 people received = $35
Some of the best comments on the pages.
"I need dis Help me get it"
"I've always thought the streetwear community was so nice, and I'm hoping that you can support my love for supreme and pinball machines in this tough financial time"
"I’m a 16 year old who can’t afford something worth 10.5k so here is my go fund me so you guys can help me buy this masterpiece. I ain’t charging shipping or tax imma pay for that
"I’m trying to start my business with this machine, I will appreciate if donate me thanks "
"Help a broke boy out"
"I would like to obtain this machine for the benefits of others."
"Any donation grants you 5 free games of pinball when we get it!!"
"I’m broke and obviously can’t afford this, if anyone donates and I cook successfully after I resell this beauty I will refund you double what you paid. However if I fail to cook and people donate I will refund every single one of you via PayPal. "
"I'm jus tryna play pinball whilst flexing... Help me out?"

#8 5 years ago

I can't believe people haven't been throwing money at this guy. He's just trying to help the fashion challenged children. Maybe he should have said he was going to open a school for kids who don't read good.

"I want to buy this item and resell it and put the money towards helping kids who dont have any nice clothes"

#9 5 years ago

At least you haven't seen me begging...... yet.

#10 5 years ago

Just think, there is an entire generation of people who survived the Great Depression rolling over in their graves right now. A sad commentary on the state of affairs....

#11 5 years ago

I could maybe forgive someone for asking for money to buy an entry level pinball.... I think it would be great for teens/young adults to learn skills on how to repair them, clean them, maintain etc....

But this is kind of like being completely broke, and asking for a Ferrari.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

But this is kind of like being completely broke, and asking for a Ferrari.

But for the price of a Kia Stinger

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Just think, there is an entire generation of people who survived the Great Depression rolling over in their graves right now.

Yeah, watching pinsiders begging for dream themes and saying "shut up and take my money" on a daily basis.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

I could maybe forgive someone for asking for money to buy an entry level pinball..

So you forgive me and Odin then. This is an entry level pin for us.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

So you forgive me and Odin then. This is an entry level pin for us.

Entry into the upper echelon of pinball, otherwise known as Supreme.

#16 5 years ago

I don't understand the Supreme pinball. It looks like a very boring play field and the machine itself is ugly. It is amazing what people will pay to identify themselves with a trademarked name.

#17 5 years ago

If I can make it thru life without ever opening a go fund me account. . . I will have won.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

It is amazing what people will pay to identify themselves with a trademarked name.

Look how much they are spending for those Iron Maiden LEs.

Now there's one I don't get at all. Slap on a trademark from a band I haven't listened to hardly since the 1980s and people are lining up to buy it? Or even Star Wars for that matter.

Crazy industry for sure.

#19 5 years ago

Scorch, you had me concerned when I first saw the topic, then you go and completely redeem yourself!

#20 5 years ago

https://www.gofundme.com/gameseum

$290 raised! This will be to 6k in no time

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

I ain’t charging shipping or tax imma pay for that

If only a certain seller selling a particular baywatch pin would have offered the above, he’d have cash on the glass by now

#22 5 years ago

Come on people. You can do better than that. Odin and my fund raiser to get us each a Supreme pinball machine and a party remains at zero.

Surly we are more worthy than those others begging for one.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Look how much they are spending for those Iron Maiden LEs.
Now there's one I don't get at all. Slap on a trademark from a band I haven't listened to hardly since the 1980s and people are lining up to buy it? Or even Star Wars for that matter.
Crazy industry for sure.

The game is amazing regardless of what is slapped on it. Archer, Iron Maiden, or maybe Leave it to Beaver.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Come on people. You can do better than that. Odin and my fund raiser to get us each a Supreme pinball machine and a party remains at zero.

Bump for Odin and me.

#25 5 years ago

tho begging for it? what happened with real man that steal and sell narcotics so they can buy it*joking* get a job would be my reply to their go fund

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/supreme-pinball-go-fund-me?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.