IMG_7072 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7063 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7064 (resized).jpeg
20231215_165409 (resized).jpg
20231215_165517 (resized).jpg
20231215_165425 (resized).jpg
IMG20231215162456 (resized).jpg
IMG20231215162510 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 9 years ago

Spent the weekend working on mine. Flipper rebuild kits, dmd power update, 3 new sonic flipper bats, and a few posts fixed here and there. Still need to track down trough opto receiver board (mine has a massive switch right now instead), replace a slingshot switch so I can fix the wiring, new flipper buttons/switches, replace a damaged flipper backet, and a few other things.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

I've seen pictures of Batman emblem stickers for the flipper bats. Anybody know where a guy could get some? Thought they would be a nice addition.

Just snag the sonic flipper bats off pinball life while they still have them. Makes for a nice little easter egg.

5 months later
#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I almost bought another one of these. I do miss the ball coming out of the batcave, and around in front of the apron. I miss the cave mode, and trying to spell out those drops in order. Hard modes, just needs more of them.

I wish it was easier hitting the C on the cave drop targets. That one seems more like luck than anything.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Hard to see that target as it is tucked behind the Batwing. Requires a near perfect shot off the tip of the right flipper.
Presents a challenge for sure. Can also drop it by ricochet off of the right sling and sometimes by simply extending upper right flipper after a complete orbit. Ball speed has to be just right though.

This is how I typically pull it off, but its not great for cave mode as it can take a few tries just to get that first letter.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Top 3, no order....
Starship Troopers
Baywatch
Goldeneye
Godzilla is a great game as is Batman Forever.
I put together a list of my favorite 5 sega games and luckily was able to get them all nto my collection.
Having said that, there isn't one of these sega games that are as good as my favorite Williams games.... They're just a different kind of fun....

BF is typically often cited as the best sega part of why it commands the price it does. SST had a lower production run, but still doesn't command as much. Not sure how many units for baywatch, but theme kills it for many.

There are only three in the Top 100
BF - 79
MSF - 85
Goldeneye - 97

1 year later
#377 7 years ago

One of the problems with BF is the unbalanced scoring caused by the MR. E Award for 20X Bonus. What should it be changed to to balance things out?

#379 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hadn't really thought about it before.

I would need to review the other awards, but I was thinking more like 5x or 10x. Problem with bonus is that ramps really make it add up.

1 week later
#383 7 years ago

You need to update to the 4.0 display. My guess is the memory locations on the display rom change between major revisions and yours is pulling the wrong graphic in this instance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suppose-we-flipbatman-forever-club?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.