IMG_7072 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7063 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7064 (resized).jpeg
20231215_165409 (resized).jpg
20231215_165517 (resized).jpg
20231215_165425 (resized).jpg
IMG20231215162456 (resized).jpg
IMG20231215162510 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crpit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#881 3 years ago

Does anyone knows what Robin says after a ball save?

2 weeks later
#898 3 years ago

Maybe someone could help me. I recently bought my BF a couple of months ago and I had all sort of problems due to lack of maintenance, passing through a blurry display (I was able to replace), Flippers that didn't work (problem on control board beneath the playfield, Lazy flippers (flippers mount lose) and I was able to fix it all. My old lady is now just fine, but there’s one thing that is making me crazy: What Robin says when the ball goes right through south and the ball is saved? Not asking about laser kick.

#899 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I have a problem with the third flipper. I hadn't turned on the machine for a month or two. Previously it was working 100%. Now when the ball kicks into the shooter lane, the 3rd flipper slowly moves until it's fully extended and stays there until the ball drains, at which time it instantly drops back to where it belongs. Next ball, it start over again, rinse repeat. Any ideas?

I had a similar problem and it was basically the connector from the control board on the right side of the cabinet beneath the playfield.

#900 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I encorage myself to design a custom pinball cards for this pinball. I finished with rules card. All opinions and improvement suggestions are welcome! I hope you like!
"Batman Forever Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Batman%20Forever%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg
Details in "Batman Forever Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Batman%20Forever%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg
[quoted image][quoted image]
I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
Regards

It would be great to have the original file to print. Would you share the source?

#901 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

And my last custom card printed. Sorry for delay
"Batman Forever Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Batman%20Forever%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew%20print1.jpg
"Batman Forever Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Batman%20Forever%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew%20print2.jpg
[quoted image][quoted image]
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
For to check desing of my "Batman Forever Custom rules Card", here is original post:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suppose-we-flipbatman-forever-club/page/13#post-4556333
Regards

Would you please share your printable file?

1 year later
#989 2 years ago

Hello guys, My BF batwing cannon is not working properly. I checked the wiring, the switches, but most of the time when the ball comes to it, it doesn’t move. When it works, it works all the way, no bump, no failure, but it happens once in 10 times. The DMD shows it was supposed to run, the music is playing like if it was running, but it kept still, and the pistol doesn’t trigger the ball. I also tried to move it by using the diagnose tool, but it doesn’t move. I would test the motor on my bench, but I have no idea of the correct voltage to feed it. I saw an old post (9yo) mentioning the exact same problem from NightTrain in which he bought a new cannon and found out it was the relay on the upper board. Does anyone of you know the position of this relay or could send me a pic of it? I can’t hear any relay triggering and I’m not sure if I was supposed to hear it.

#990 2 years ago
Quoted from CRPIT:

Hello guys, My BF batwing cannon is not working properly. I checked the wiring, the switches, but most of the time when the ball comes to it, it doesn’t move. When it works, it works all the way, no bump, no failure, but it happens once in 10 times. The DMD shows it was supposed to run, the music is playing like if it was running, but it kept still, and the pistol doesn’t trigger the ball. I also tried to move it by using the diagnose tool, but it doesn’t move. I would test the motor on my bench, but I have no idea of the correct voltage to feed it. I saw an old post (9yo) mentioning the exact same problem in which he bought a new cannon and found out it was a relay on some board. Does anyone of you know the position of this relay or could send me a pic of it? I can’t hear any relay triggering and I’m not sure if I was supposed to hear it.

11.03.21 - Crpit

Hello All,

Just want to share the solution for my batwing cannon problem:
As I mentioned before, I found this old post from NightTrain referring to the same problem in which the batwing cannon was not working, and the problem was in a relay that energizes the motor. User frunch also helped me out pointing the direction to find the relay bellow the playfield. The relay is in a small circuit board 3 inches on right side of the batwing mechanism. I had never removed that board and I figured a 27 y/o dark slime on the back of the circuit, possibly causing an electric jump. I clean it and immediately after I reenergized the relay the batwing was repositioned to its right place. All working fine now.
By the way, in case you have the same problem, don’t try to use your finger to simulate the ball. I have a fingernail regretting my poor decision.

#991 2 years ago
Pinside relay (resized).jpgPinside relay (resized).jpg
#992 2 years ago
Quoted from CRPIT:

[quoted image]

This is how the relay board looks like

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 259.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crpit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suppose-we-flipbatman-forever-club?tu=crpit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.