Topic Stats

• 795 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by roboclan
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 295 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

38665E71-FF9A-4281-8D6F-CA76FB4FEF9E (resized).jpeg
4F1DCE96-E254-4D4E-92CF-BDA7E8DBD98D (resized).jpeg
552EB336-7093-4C44-89C1-E4143DA8A779 (resized).jpeg
9CC0F7D9-2047-429C-BC24-F1946E1A07D5 (resized).png
20191024_134139 (resized).jpg
20191024_134046 (resized).jpg
EAC96992-B676-4527-90EA-7E6BECF57215 (resized).jpeg
9957C11D-02A4-45DF-BB74-D430B84A31B7 (resized).jpeg
2EBA3061-7637-4508-B987-6BE94FA55D97 (resized).jpeg
244140E4-D540-438F-AD26-469F8668E299 (resized).jpeg
20190627_102655 (resized).jpg
A83DD531-8286-4729-94D8-10DBE8413FC2 (resized).png
20190721_140112 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190520_130856 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190520_130844 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190520_110348 (resized).jpg

There are 795 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
#751 5 months ago

Put this topper on today. A licensed DC comics Bat signal & before anyone says its the wrong Bat logo yes I know - comes with 3 interchangeable Bats & of course mine was missing 1 of 3 Bats. Apart from that I think it’s pretty cool & looks better at night shining on the ceiling as well.

244140E4-D540-438F-AD26-469F8668E299 (resized).jpeg
#752 5 months ago
Quoted from Terminatrix:

I put these on last week & they look awesome. Took pictures to put up but very hard to see how good they look in real life. Had a bit of trouble taking the bat wing off & on - & the top right one required longer screws after installing but well worth it for a cheap mod

Post those pics!

#753 5 months ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Post those pics!

Here’s one I took last week I’ll try to get better ones later

2EBA3061-7637-4508-B987-6BE94FA55D97 (resized).jpeg9957C11D-02A4-45DF-BB74-D430B84A31B7 (resized).jpeg
#754 5 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Frosted or clear dome?

I'll be putting in frosted red 2smd. I just wanted confirmation that there should be 3 red lamps there. I'm re-assembling my game today.

#755 5 months ago
Quoted from robx46:

I'll be putting in frosted red 2smd. I just wanted confirmation that there should be 3 red lamps there. I'm re-assembling my game today

#756 5 months ago

Looks great! Where did you get your color DMD?

Quoted from Terminatrix:

Put this topper on today. A licensed DC comics Bat signal & before anyone says its the wrong Bat logo yes I know - comes with 3 interchangeable Bats & of course mine was missing 1 of 3 Bats. Apart from that I think it’s pretty cool & looks better at night shining on the ceiling as well.[quoted image]

#757 5 months ago

& you bastards I look at this thread & find out about the pin2dmd & fluorescent protectors & both look amazing. Now I'm broke again. Not cool.

#758 5 months ago
Quoted from izzy:

Looks great! Where did you get your color DMD?

DMD is from Color DMD they don’t actually have a file for it yet ( still waiting ) the game is all one colour but scores & Sega logo etc are in color

#759 5 months ago

Thx. That's just lazy on their part. Hopefully they will do the game.
again, thx

Quoted from Terminatrix:

DMD is from Color DMD they don’t actually have a file for it yet ( still waiting ) the game is all one colour but scores & Sega logo etc are in color

#760 5 months ago

/

Quoted from izzy:

Thx. That's just lazy on their part. Hopefully they will do the game.
again, thx

Actually they haven’t done the game yet but it’s a start that they at least have made a DMD to suit as you probably know there’s 4 other machines that share the same DMD & I think that may have done 1 of those games already so only a matter of time before they get around to it

#761 5 months ago

I know they did Baywatch and I think they did Frankenstein.

#762 5 months ago

Anyone here know if you can you use someone elses files for the SD card to go with Dr Pinball colour DMD? Im missing the sd card on mine and have tried to contact him to get new license but no response.

#763 4 months ago

So I shopped my game, put it back together, now the ball won't sail around the apron. Hits the start of the opened up area, then right down the drain. Half the time it goes all the way around, half the time it drains. Super frustrating as I know the launcher is firing clear, new sleeve, etc. I've tried adjusting the ramp, bending it, washers under all bolts, none of the bolts, some of the bolts. Nothing I do gives me 100%. Surely somebody has had this issue before? Must be some way I can bend this thing. I've also tried raising & lowering incline, no difference.

#764 4 months ago
Quoted from robx46:

Surely somebody has had this issue before? Must be some way I can bend this thing. I've also tried raising & lowering incline, no difference.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen. Is your kicker under the Batcave pushing the ball with adequate speed? I’m assuming you mean the ball is falling off at the opening right above the trough.

EAC96992-B676-4527-90EA-7E6BECF57215 (resized).jpeg
#765 4 months ago
Quoted from robx46:

So I shopped my game, put it back together, now the ball won't sail around the apron. Hits the start of the opened up area, then right down the drain. Half the time it goes all the way around, half the time it drains. Super frustrating as I know the launcher is firing clear, new sleeve, etc. I've tried adjusting the ramp, bending it, washers under all bolts, none of the bolts, some of the bolts. Nothing I do gives me 100%. Surely somebody has had this issue before? Must be some way I can bend this thing. I've also tried raising & lowering incline, no difference.

Mine does that every now & then - ideally an enclosed wire ramp would of solved that issue - I just live with it

#766 4 months ago

Is anyone capable of printing up new apron stickers?

I'd like to freshen mine up a bit.

#767 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen. Is your kicker under the Batcave pushing the ball with adequate speed? I’m assuming you mean the ball is falling off at the opening right above the trough.[quoted image]

It is, because the times it does flow through smoothly the ball flies all the way to the top of the PF. Also I cleaned that plunger & new coil sleeve. I had some success by doing some slight wire bending, trial & error.

#768 4 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is anyone capable of printing up new apron stickers?
I'd like to freshen mine up a bit.

I would love a set too if anyone can make these I will buy a set as well!!!

4 weeks later
#769 3 months ago

hi,could someone please tell me the sizes of the two apron cards,preferably in mm.
any info much appreciated

#770 3 months ago
Quoted from johng2611:

hi,could someone please tell me the sizes of the two apron cards,preferably in mm.
any info much appreciated

Once upon a time I printed these off...
135mm x 73mm
135mm x 56mm

20191024_134139 (resized).jpg20191024_134046 (resized).jpg
#771 3 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

135mm x 73mm
135mm x 56mm[quoted image][quoted image]

thanks for that mate,much appreciated.

#772 3 months ago
Quoted from johng2611:

thanks for that mate,much appreciated.

You betcha'

#773 3 months ago

just out of interest did you ever fit these to your game,if so were they an exact fit or were they undersized a little to allow a border if laminated?
thanks

#774 3 months ago
Quoted from johng2611:

just out of interest did you ever fit these to your game,if so were they an exact fit or were they undersized a little to allow a border if laminated?
thanks

Nope, never did cut and install. Sorry.

#775 3 months ago

I had one of these installed the other day. Was having a lot of trouble getting the ball up the left ramp. It would go up 1/2 way & then roll back down 8 out of 10 times. Old coils were tested & seemed to be ok , flippers were rebuilt , new flippers & new rubbers put in & pitch for the machine was as it should be. After this went in I’m making the shot 9 out of 10 times so we’ll worth the upgrade.
9CC0F7D9-2047-429C-BC24-F1946E1A07D5 (resized).png

#776 3 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

135mm x 73mm
135mm x 56mm[quoted image][quoted image]

It looks like you had your settings of the printer wroung (fitt to page).
You should have set it at "printing at true size" or 100%.
Then you would see the cards are 138x76mm and 138x58mm.

#777 3 months ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

It looks like you had your settings of the printer wroung (fitt to page).
You should have set it at "printing at true size" or 100%.
Then you would see the cards are 138x76mm and 138x58mm.

Thanks for the info.
Might have to re-do a set.
Are they on your site?
Pinballrebel?

#778 3 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Thanks for the info.
Might have to re-do a set.
Are they on your site?
Pinballrebel?

I don't know where you found the images.
I don't have them.
My website http://www.inkochnito.nl has the files which look like the original cards.

#779 3 months ago

I made some cards a while back.
Post #180

1 week later
#780 3 months ago

I’m not sure If this has been covered before, but I’m on my 3rd or 4th Batman forever and I can’t shoot the super jackpot (mini ramp) with the bat cannon during that multiball (it during the other mode either of “load the bat cannon)

I can’t say for certain, but I seem to remember being able to do this on the first one I had nearly ten years ago, and on the 2-3 different ones (this one included) It will load the bat cannon for the super jackpot at the mini ramp, but it won’t let the trigger activate until JUST past the sweet spot for that mini ramp! I’m standing there pressing as fast as I can to get it at the earliest possible time and it always fires just past it to the right.

Anyone familiar with this or have the same issue? Cannon tweak or adjustment?
Thanks

#781 3 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I can’t say for certain, but I seem to remember being able to do this on the first one I had nearly ten years ago, and on the 2-3 different ones (this one included) It will load the bat cannon for the super jackpot at the mini ramp, but it won’t let the trigger activate until JUST past the sweet spot for that mini ramp!

Is your Batwing lined up perfect with the feeding wireform, or is it misaligned slightly to the right? Mine did that once in a while, but it usually realigned itself after 4 or so uses.

Or is it a little loose?

You can adjust it if you disassemble the mech a little. That might be causing it to be a hair off.

#782 3 months ago
Quoted from Terminatrix:

I had one of these installed the other day. Was having a lot of trouble getting the ball up the left ramp. It would go up 1/2 way & then roll back down 8 out of 10 times. Old coils were tested & seemed to be ok , flippers were rebuilt , new flippers & new rubbers put in & pitch for the machine was as it should be. After this went in I’m making the shot 9 out of 10 times so we’ll worth the upgrade.
[quoted image]

Yeah, it’s been debated on here for awhile now with some that argue against it, though I swear by those coils for the 4 huge Sega Dmd pins.

The reason they work so well on a game like Batman Is, they don’t heat up like the stock coils. So when your “balls deep” into a game, you can count on making the ramp, which isn’t the case with stock coils (and Batman ramps are super steep and weird)
Putting those thick wound coils in a game like Frankenstein which is multiball heavy with up to 6 balls flying around should have been a Sega/Stern bulletin.

#783 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Is your Batwing lined up perfect with the feeding wireform, or is it misaligned slightly to the right? Mine did that once in a while, but it usually realigned itself after 4 or so uses.
Or is it a little loose?
You can adjust it if you disassemble the mech a little. That might be causing it to be a hair off.

I need to take a closer look at it and report back

#784 3 months ago

Wired these up last weekend & am awaiting a new custom sound & Shaker package

38665E71-FF9A-4281-8D6F-CA76FB4FEF9E (resized).jpeg4F1DCE96-E254-4D4E-92CF-BDA7E8DBD98D (resized).jpeg552EB336-7093-4C44-89C1-E4143DA8A779 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#785 51 days ago

Hey everyone here’s a little project I’ve been working on for the past 3 months. A Pinsound custom orchestration with original themes & music from the movie as well as several other Batman related music clips. Something different as well with a Shaker added to specific SFX

#786 51 days ago
Quoted from Terminatrix:

Hey everyone here’s a little project I’ve been working on for the past 3 months. A Pinsound custom orchestration with original themes & music from the movie as well as several other Batman related music clips. Something different as well with a Shaker added to specific SFX

That is awesome. Does it play the whole U2 song? Now you’re making me really regret selling my BF a few months ago.

#787 51 days ago
Quoted from Terminatrix:

That was fantastic!

#788 51 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That is awesome. Does it play the whole U2 song? Now you’re making me really regret selling my BF a few months ago.

Yes plays the whole U2 song that’s the main play song for the game. Was unable to play a game while holding the phone . I should of cranked the sound up prior to recording.

#789 51 days ago

Here’s the end of game - main orchestral theme with a Riddler call out

#790 51 days ago
Quoted from Terminatrix:

Here’s the end of game - main orchestral theme with a Riddler call out

That’s interesting. I like the soundbites you have, but it seems like the reconfigured audio is confusing the flashing circuit that is usually synchronized with the endgame sequence?

#791 50 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That’s interesting. I like the soundbites you have, but it seems like the reconfigured audio is confusing the flashing circuit that is usually synchronized with the endgame sequence?

Yes I think your right it’s like the flashers are on steroids. Not sure why but I think there’s always going to be glitches when mixing old technology with new. It’s certainly not flawless but it’s something different which is what modding is all about.

1 week later
#792 40 days ago

Does anyone know how the OEM wireforms were powder coated on Batman Forever?

I know that several Pinsiders have powder coated theirs in metallic green and they look great, but I was hoping to preserve the original look that glow intensely under blacklight. It appears to be a lime color, but see-through, maybe a candy lime? Finished off with a special coating to "glow"? Any thoughts or comments? Thanks.

1 month later
#794 2 days ago

Getting my ramps powder coated with what you exactly have said I will post photos when I get them back and if ok details of what was used

#795 2 days ago

I’m looking for inset decals can anybody help I need crime spree and picture of what looks like an Indian

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 50.00
3,500 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Somerset, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 224.99
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 795 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside