Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cottonm4
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

knowing (resized).jpg
    14F7D93E-1C08-4CE6-9EB0-5DABFE69110D (resized).jpeg
    2018-11-22 10.30.41 (resized).jpg
    2018-11-22 10.30.04 (resized).jpg
    PwKlWdP (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

Post # 317 here shows a neat looking tool I want to try making some day.

Definitely worth looking at the other links in that post to check out the tool, I think.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-and-tell-your-diy-homemade-tools/page/7

#7 5 years ago

Or maybe just a wicker basket?

PwKlWdP (resized).jpgPwKlWdP (resized).jpg
    #18 5 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

I've built the same for myself, it's a lifesaver when setting up or breaking down a pin......

Awesome to hear you made one too. I really liked the idea of hardly having to do anything manually and that it isn't a huge cart or anything.

I used to do pins by myself when I was younger. Put front legs on, lean to ground, dead lift rear. Set on knee and push foot up high enough to get back legs on (I'm big and tall so my legs where just long enough).

Years later of doing stupid stuff like that, I've got bad knee, bad back, bad neck; and, I am ALWAYS loving anything that minimizes physical strain (even if it takes longer). Wish I had done stuff slow and careful back then....it catches up to you....

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Holy cow- that is genius!!!!!

A lil nugget of knowledge:
    If you click on "#317" at the top of that post, you'll get the direct hyperlink to that exact post:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-and-tell-your-diy-homemade-tools/page/7#post-4118318
    For future help : ) !

Thanks for that! I was wondering how people did that.

knowing (resized).jpgknowing (resized).jpg
    #24 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

This is what I do. It doesn't seem so bad (unless it's WOZ or TZ). What do you do now? Talk me out of my bad habits!

Well..err...uhmm...
    Lol.

This is an area of why I still need to build that device.

I don't have an alternate solution, yet. But I rarely try doing a machine by myself these days because of it.

I'm usually the "bolt the legs on while other guy holds it" person right now.

Still...don't let it get to that point.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/supports-for-removing-legs?tu=pacmanretro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.