Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

In light of the recent events,
    We need to come together now more than ever.
    As soon as this whole thing is over. Im challenging everyone here to band together,
    Set up a pin crawl in your local area.
    Hit all of the local route ops and pump some money into their games.

When the time comes please post your group and locations here to share.

#3 4 years ago

Afternoon bump!
    Come on pinheads. Let’s get some plans together.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

In light of the recent events,
    We need to come together now more than ever.
    As soon as this whole thing is over. Im challenging everyone here to band together,
    Set up a pin crawl in your local area.
    Hit all of the local route ops and pump some money into their games.
    When the time comes please post your group and locations here to share.

There are several locations but problem is starting tomorrow there’s gonna be a lock down starting at 5pm..you only can come out for emergency,pharmacies ect.

#5 4 years ago

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have bad dreams of Marco, Pinball Life, PBR, and GPE and some of the other smaller players not being around. I am going to be buying a little from as many as I can.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have bad dreams of Marco, Pinball Life, PBR, and GPE and some of the other smaller players not being around. I am going to be buying a little from as many as I can.

Very good point and yes it is going to hurt a lot of businesses and our beloved pin hobby

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

There are several locations but problem is starting tomorrow there’s gonna be a lock down starting at 5pm..you only can come out for emergency,pharmacies ect.

Yup. That’s pretty much everywhere.
    The plan is to set up the pin crawl when this is all over.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Yup. Good for you for wanting to help support them.
    On a good note. With so many of us stuck at home. Many are working on project pins, or shopping games and ordering parts.

#9 4 years ago

A good portion of my stimulus check, if and when it comes, would be spent on location pinball and supporting the parts companies. I’m down if someone sets up a crawl or something similar in my area.

#10 4 years ago

I will bump for our three sac operators Steve (Playrite Pinball) Joe (Coin Op) and Kris/Dallas (Napa Valley Pinball) put me down I will support all three!

#11 4 years ago

I just threw one of the local guys some cash. He might have to close 1 of this 2 locations over this. Anything helps

#12 4 years ago

In my area lots of the folks who operate games like vids and pins also op vending, ATM, exc. So at my work rather then buying items such as soda and chips from the in house cafeteria, I purchase from the vending machines. Prices are the same or better and the soda is colder

I'll put together a list of locations I will be popping into. Many are seasonal so this virus came at a decent time in regards to camping, logging, snack bars exc.

Thanks
    Blake

#13 4 years ago

I mentioned in another thread, but I thought a good idea would be a "pay to play" at home. Not sure how best to implement, maybe just as simple as getting the Paypal addresses to local arcades. Then, every time you play an arcade or pinball at home, PayPal the amount to them.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I did call Steve at PBR this afternoon and bought a few items. It took three tries before I could get through, so someone else is still buying, as well. WE did not talk about the weather. It was "Hi, this XXXX. I need to make an order." in 5 minutes it was done.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

I will bump for our three sac operators Steve (Playrite Pinball) Joe (Coin Op) and Kris/Dallas (Napa Valley Pinball) put me down I will support all three!

I’m in for all 3 as soon as this whole thing has passed.
    I’m pledging to bring 5-7 people with me so the coin drop will be decent.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Placed a couple orders with PBR . We can't let these great parts people down!

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

I just threw one of the local guys some cash. He might have to close 1 of this 2 locations over this. Anything helps

That wouldn't happen to be Jason of Game Galaxy would it? Also I have some games on location at Holiday Wash laundromat in Lebanon if you want to stop by. It's a 24 hour laundromat and won't be closing.

#18 4 years ago

Evening bump.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Appreciate that bro!! We operate in Sacramento under The Retro (previously Napa Valley Pinball) at Uncle Vito’s Kitchen near Ace of Spades, as well as a few other spots. We are hoping to get over all this soon so we can get back to bringing more pinball in the area. Also working with another operator in the area to bring even more pinball for all the Sacramento pinheads to enjoy.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

That wouldn't happen to be Jason of Game Galaxy would it? Also I have some games on location at Holiday Wash laundromat in Lebanon if you want to stop by. It's a 24 hour laundromat and won't be closing.

it was, Is that off 231?

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

it was, Is that off 231?

Yep, address is 703 S Cumberland St. next to Walmart.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Holiday-Wash/119145751494742

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/support-your-local-route-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.