(Topic ID: 144424)

Supernatural pinball

By transprtr4u

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 8 years ago

What a supernatural themed pinball?

#4 8 years ago

Sorry little clarity , themed as too the current tv show " Supernatural "

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

There is no Supernatural pinball machine that went into production.

However, someone did a really awful custom re-theme that popped up as a St. Louis craigslist ad about a month ago. I'm not seeing the photos saved anywhere, though. It was basically magazine cut-outs glued to a game.

#6 8 years ago

A shame really. I could see one having some great callouts and there's plenty of material for a deep game. Also, it would be one of two machines that my fiancé would actually want (the other being the Nightmare before Xmas machine).

#7 8 years ago

There had been a "rethemed" EM Supernatural pinball machine for sale near St Louis a while back.

I couldn't make out which game it was, but it looked as thought they had printed out low res images on regular copy paper and glued them all over the thing.

It was amazingly bad.

Well, crap. I just noticed that ForceFlow just said this. It pays to read.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

just thought about it the other day. I loved the show for first 6 seasons, the Leviathan one only had few fun moments and afterwards it really stunk up the place.

imagine the possibilities. endless quote material and rich folklore. Mandatory outlane drains with "Idjits" quote.

10 months later
    #10 7 years ago
    Quoted from slag:

stlouis.craigslist.org link

#11 7 years ago

A 1974 Williams Pinball - $250 (JEFF. CO.)

I have a Williams pinball that has been changed over
    to the TV. show Supernatural,it is a four player with all new rubbers on the play field
    lots of new parts. it Was working fine and just quit .it lites up but will not give you the ball and the flippers don't work now thank you I can't get pick's calls onley .
    Call Gary 636 ### ####
    please no text 250 O.B.O.

Wow, that's hideous.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12 7 years ago

Looks like it was an A-Go-Go
    https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/a-go-go

#13 7 years ago

Yikes.

#14 7 years ago

That has to be a candidate for worst retheme ever. Asking $250 and it's not working.

I wouldn't pay one penny for that thing. He'd have to deliver it free before I'd even consider taking it.

Did they PAINT that playfield? No way to fix that in a cost effective manner.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/supernatural-pinball?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.