PXL_20240225_134942172 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240225_134934271 (resized).jpg
Superman_MPU - Copy (resized).jpg
Superman_Number2_Corroded (resized).jpg
Superman_Number2_Corroded1 (resized).jpg
Superman_Schematic_7VDC_Inserts (resized).jpg
Superman_Schematic_7VDC_Disp (resized).jpg
Superman_Power_Dist (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Video of the beeps/LED blinking can be seen here. Sorry for the loud beeping sound, it's what I'm stuck with on the game right now. I can control it with volume, but left it loud to make sure it was in the recording.

I had that happen when I changed the fuses. I put one in the wrong space.

#7 2 years ago

My GI wasn’t working, so I changed my fuses. When I changed them. It beeped like that. I immediately unplugged it and looked at the fuses I changed and switched one out. It stopped. I haven’t done too many repairs to my machines. I’m not the best person to ask. Just told you what happened to me.

Quoted from MaxAsh:Zartan You had the exact same thing? No booting, beeping, and the flashing LEDs like that? Do you happen to remember which fuse? What a strange thing to happen just because of that.
Edit: rechecked all the fuses and they were all correct. I installed some new ones anyway, since I had them. No change sadly.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

There are several test points on the board, I should be able to do some testing when I get up tomorrow morning and report back the findings.[quoted image]

Ask @zerbam, Colsond3 , ForceFlow and you will get your answer! They are genius level wizards!

#14 2 years ago

I’ve changed the power supply plugs on both of my older machines. I don’t know if that might help?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superman-not-booting-beeping?tu=Zartan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.