Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TRAMD
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7AC69C7F-11A3-466B-8E67-57AE24BD22D7 (resized).png
    155D6257-3A9C-469F-8517-B9D320D6AC4C (resized).jpeg
    2192C384-CC57-4855-8C7D-1B324C21E323.gif
    I Know It's Really MB (resized).jpg
    CA902631-3D2D-4E85-A4F0-260B05C97E7F (resized).jpeg
    more_michael.jpg
    superman3.gif
    hot.gif
    ED4FD2CC-0D46-4895-8C45-4CCFB712E11E (resized).jpeg
    31-years-after-it-hit-theater-kneel-before-5-things-you-may-not-know-about-superman-ii (resized).jpg
    ned-beatty-otis-gene-hackman-christopher-reeve-superman-1978 (resized).jpg
    Superman 78 - CABINET LEFT fb COMP (resized).jpg
    Superman 78 - Backglass B fb COMP (resized).jpg
    Superman 78 - Backglass A fb COMP (resized).jpg
    Superman 78 - Backbox fb COMP (resized).jpg
    SUPERMAN Game Mock Up FULL fb COMP (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

Otisburgh Multiball? I'm in. Best Superman ever, Zod better be part of it.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Chris Franchi made these as part of a proposal but there wasn't deemed to be enough enthusiasm for the property to move forward with the title.

Well to that I have to say, crappola. Stern needs to do a Superman pin based on the first 2.

31-years-after-it-hit-theater-kneel-before-5-things-you-may-not-know-about-superman-ii (resized).jpg31-years-after-it-hit-theater-kneel-before-5-things-you-may-not-know-about-superman-ii (resized).jpgned-beatty-otis-gene-hackman-christopher-reeve-superman-1978 (resized).jpgned-beatty-otis-gene-hackman-christopher-reeve-superman-1978 (resized).jpg

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

If I was a Superman 77 fan, I’d just buy a poster and a old lunchbox to display and call it a day.

Well considering the date uv posted u would also be alone.

#95 4 years ago

I hope we aren't saying anything negative about Mr.Mom because them be fightin words. Classic, greatness. Not for a pin but a fantastic movie. Also for those not liking BK3 pull ur head out of ur asshole please. One of Sterns best. Ofcourse different from the old timer JJP world under glass crap but damn is it fun and challenging

#98 4 years ago

Superman 78 and Beetlejuice woiuld both have been good pins to make, Stern you fucked this up pretty good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superman-78-photos?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.