(Topic ID: 208678)

Super Chexx Pro Owners Club

By paynemic

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1421 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5485 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5484 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5486 (resized).jpg
    F20B2920-37B1-48EA-94C0-A12B81FBDA2D (resized).jpeg
    B12015E1-396B-4540-BCA7-541D21FB6DBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5328 (resized).JPG
    image_50404097 (resized).JPG
    image_50443777 (resized).JPG
    image_16807425 (resized).JPG
    image_67139073 (resized).JPG
    image_67183361 (resized).JPG
    image_67516929 (resized).JPG
    image_67174913 (resized).JPG
    image_50382081 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #681 Code file structure Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Post #682 Code & wav sound file structure Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Post #683 File modification & backup instructions Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nuhockey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#379 4 years ago

I bought a New Super Chexx Pro over the summer. Before I even got the Super Chexx Pro I bought two teams of red and blue players from ICE and began the process of customization. I knew 100% I was going to make a Northeastern University vs Boston University Chexx Game. I worked with this awesome painter Marc Blais. He painted the players according to my specifications and Marc also designed and made the logos for the cabinet sides and made me a center ice logo as well as inner and outer board logos with the design ideas I had. I have not installed the inner board logos yet or the Center Ice logo yet. Maybe this weekend. Below are pictures of my Super Chexx Pro unit as well as pictures of the painted players. This is something that happened to me that turned into a blessing in disguise. When I received the unit there was a small section that had scratches in the dome. You couldn't see it when playing but when looking at it from the side you could see the scratches for sure. I sent ICE a video of the scratches and that it came from the factory that way. The packaging was intact with no damage it and none to the the cardboard protecting the dome. ICE agreed and they sent me a the NOVUS #2 polish and scratch remover. I used the #2 and polished it two times with the Novus polish attachment I bought for my drill. For my troubles ICE sent me a NY Rangers Team, a NJ Devils Team, and a Blue team. Thanks for looking.
    IMG_3192 (resized).jpgIMG_3192 (resized).jpgNUTEAMFRONT (resized).jpgNUTEAMFRONT (resized).jpgNUTEAMREAR (resized).jpgNUTEAMREAR (resized).jpgBUDAYLIGHTTEAMFRONT (resized).jpgBUDAYLIGHTTEAMFRONT (resized).jpgBUDAYLIGHTTEAMREAR (resized).jpgBUDAYLIGHTTEAMREAR (resized).jpgNUFRONT3 (resized).jpgNUFRONT3 (resized).jpgIMG_3104 (resized).JPGIMG_3104 (resized).JPGIMG_3059 (resized).PNGIMG_3059 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nuhockey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superchexx-pro-owners-club?tu=nuhockey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.