(Topic ID: 208678)

Super Chexx Pro Owners Club

By paynemic

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1421 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5485 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5484 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5486 (resized).jpg
    F20B2920-37B1-48EA-94C0-A12B81FBDA2D (resized).jpeg
    B12015E1-396B-4540-BCA7-541D21FB6DBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5328 (resized).JPG
    image_50404097 (resized).JPG
    image_50443777 (resized).JPG
    image_16807425 (resized).JPG
    image_67139073 (resized).JPG
    image_67183361 (resized).JPG
    image_67516929 (resized).JPG
    image_67174913 (resized).JPG
    image_50382081 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #681 Code file structure Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Post #682 Code & wav sound file structure Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Post #683 File modification & backup instructions Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Philly76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 5 years ago

Ordered mine today! Standard red and blue players, black base and Im putting it in my bar so I got a bill acceptor installed. I figure $1 a game with the standard 2 minute period settings. Philly76

3 weeks later
    #109 5 years ago

Got my machine delivered within 3 weeks of ordering, its awesome. Whats the purpose of the clear plastic film that hangs down from the crossbar? My guess it deadens the puck and prevents bounce-outs?

#117 5 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Not sure what you are talking about. Can you send a pic?

Its hard to see actually but there is a clear plastic "film" that hangs down from the crossbar. You have to look closely. (At least there is on my Pro model)

#144 5 years ago

Fellas, DO NOT drill into your game for a cup holder! Get yourself a marine suction cup - cup holder. These things hold my drinks doing 30 knots going over 5ft swells. Theres a million different designs to choose from. I hope this link works.

Example
    https://www.westmarine.com/buy/boatmates--suction-mount-cup-holder--1203009?recordNum=26

3 weeks later
    #156 5 years ago

With all due respect guys, (this is a losing battle, lol) I dont give a sheet about the boo button.

1 month later
    #197 5 years ago
    Quoted from Heisenberg:

I should have been more clear in the description, but there is a humming sound from speakers. When sounds are playing it's not noticeable. But when not playing or even more confusing is when I turn it off via the power button you can still hear it. It only stops if there is no power going to the unti. And it eventually ends with a loud pop and stops.

You 100% have a ground problem. A ground loop isolator, or ground lift plug would resolve this problem. Make sure your green ground wire is secure. If your problems arent resolved I'd call ICE and have it replaced.

5 months later
    #337 5 years ago
    Quoted from abelelectronics:

I’m selling New Chex bubble hockey machines. If anyone is interested PM me.

Whats the advantage of calling you instead of ordering directly from ICE?

4 months later
    #373 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

No I was more curious if anyone has theirs in a public location for coin drop and I was curious about how it earns. My location is redecorating an area of their business to be hockey focused and we are considering putting one of these in, but I'd like to know it is at least going to earn as well as a pinball machine before I go and try something like that.

Theres a million variables (foot traffic, kids, pricing etc.) regarding if it will be a money maker. A machine in a arcade or an ice rink wheres theres a constant flow of patrons/kids will do better than, idk, say a pizza shop.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Philly76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superchexx-pro-owners-club?tu=Philly76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.