(Topic ID: 208678)

Super Chexx Pro Owners Club

By paynemic

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1421 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5485 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5484 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5486 (resized).jpg
    F20B2920-37B1-48EA-94C0-A12B81FBDA2D (resized).jpeg
    B12015E1-396B-4540-BCA7-541D21FB6DBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5328 (resized).JPG
    image_50404097 (resized).JPG
    image_50443777 (resized).JPG
    image_16807425 (resized).JPG
    image_67139073 (resized).JPG
    image_67183361 (resized).JPG
    image_67516929 (resized).JPG
    image_67174913 (resized).JPG
    image_50382081 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #681 Code file structure Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Post #682 Code & wav sound file structure Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Post #683 File modification & backup instructions Posted by rick6668 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flipper_Ripper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#520 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Lake Tahoe Edition?! Looks pretty sweet.
    [quoted image]

Looks awesome, wondering if it only lets you play one period and then the machine goes into melt mode.

8 months later
    #723 2 years ago
    Quoted from natty:

No they don't have updates anywhere I am familiar with. You can order cards from them with whatever firmware you want for 20-30 bucks I think.

If I have a standard generic new Chexx with the LCD can I purchase SD cards to have the NHL team logos on the screen?

2 months later
    #743 2 years ago

I have a NIB Pro coming in soon. Anything I should know? Total newb to this. Any tips or do’s and don’t s would be appreciated. Thanks!!

#746 2 years ago
    Quoted from greeneye:

Be glad you bought when you did which I’m assuming was last year. The prices have gone up pretty significantly in the last week

Yes I put in an order before the new year hoping I would get it before Christmas but no luck and I just got word it’s finally ready.

Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

1. Wipe down the ice surface with lemon pledge to get the puck sliding like it’s on actual ice.
    2. Learn to shoot from every player
    3. Play fast! Have Fun!

Thanks. Anything technical I need to know? How do I change settings or just basics? I seriously know nothing about this machine. Is it simple to just plug and play?

#748 2 years ago
    Quoted from Oaken:

Be very careful what you use to clean the dome (ammonia and abrasives bad) otherwise you will quickly become a sad panda.
    (I haven’t had to do much more than dusting it with a microfiber cloth and a little novus 1 here and there)

Thanks. What do people usually use to clean dome?

3 weeks later
    #773 2 years ago

So I just received my NIB super chexx. When I press the boo button during game all I hear is an ejection sound, and no boo at all. Tired this many times. Is this normal? Did they eliminate the boo soundbit? Or do I need to fix something?

1 week later
    #784 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hangry:

Anyone know if you can update the screen yet to get seattle in there yet? I had to mod mine before ICE finally released the licensed stuff
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice machine! Can you tell me more about your ice surface? Is it a sticker or a custom made surface? I hate that Chexx puts a website on the ice in a black now.

Also my machine that came in a week ago has the Seattle team on the screen as well as on the boards too.

#787 2 years ago

Does anyone know if they are shipping players with little booties now? I just noticed my new game that the players are all wearing rubber booties on their feet. Is this normal or do I take them off?

Also should the stick briefly touch and scrap the “ice” surface? Is that normal or does it need adjusting?

#792 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hangry:

Leave them on, they’re to protect from the puck smacking their feet and chipping/breaking

Ok. Did they always have these on players or is it something new?

Btw do you know if the stick is suppose to slightly hit the ice surface?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flipper_Ripper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superchexx-pro-owners-club?tu=Flipper_Ripper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.