1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 338 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 days ago by Indusguys
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 74 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6398 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6397 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6396 (resized).jpg
    1117180725 (resized).jpg
    5895C8B1-2B94-4D59-94BD-0AA363C473F4 (resized).jpeg
    96D2B9A4-1120-4F4B-B9C2-0A64918EC2FF (resized).jpeg
    ED94CE0A-AD89-466A-BBCC-6AD8F648DB32 (resized).jpeg
    B301B6D8-9D58-4BDF-8C40-96CF9AC653EE (resized).jpeg
    D423F499-B8A4-4D72-A783-0850E5981BCA (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190228_180758353 (resized).jpg
    dome-label (resized).jpg
    20190123_141905 (resized).jpg
    Rep SC (resized).jpg
    Super Chexx Topper Dis-Assy (resized).jpg
    Super Chexx Topper Assy (resized).jpg
    20190121_095610 (resized).jpg

There are 338 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 81 days ago

Has anyone manage to edit the videos?? The generic chexx ice video arw a little annoying

#302 75 days ago

Bueller .....bueller

#303 75 days ago
    Quoted from Sungod661:

Has anyone manage to edit the videos?? The generic chexx ice video arw a little annoying

I don’t mind them at all. Not having instant boo is frustrating. I keep meaning to work on that...

#304 75 days ago

Videos have to go , i want to add some big goal vids and stuff

#305 74 days ago
    Quoted from Garmose7:

I appreciate the info and have seen this their application. I believe that it was determined that eightbitstudios used mirror projecting that was not directly incorporated with the game. Would this have to be set up separate to the actions of the gameplay board? Or, could mirror projecting be transitioned into the national Anthem that already exists on the Super Chexx Pro?
    Thanks

Very cool mod- has anyone else tried this and have instructions on how to make it work??

#306 74 days ago

Just pulled the trigger on a new NHL pro. Can't wait. Let the waiting begin.

#307 74 days ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

I would also point out that so far Chexx has been most fun for me when I have buddies over of the same skill level.

I agree with this. My issue with this is that as the game owner, I'm better then most of my friends.

#308 73 days ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I agree with this. My issue with this is that as the game owner, I'm better then most of my friends.

Yep, most of my friends are not that good, I try to do different strategies against them, like I can't score with my centre, trying to score with my defence, or keeping one hand one the goalie at all times. This way they have a chance to win!

#309 73 days ago

Easy tiger

#310 73 days ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

Yep, most of my friends are not that good, I try to do different strategies against them, like I can't score with my centre, trying to score with my defence, or keeping one hand one the goalie at all times. This way they have a chance to win!

Easy tiger

2 weeks later
    #311 54 days ago

Joined the club yesterday!! Love it. A couple players don't move forward and back as easy, so I need to figure that out, otherwise it's a blast.

IMG_20190228_180758353 (resized).jpg
    #312 54 days ago

There is a break in period, it should say that somewhere in the manual and on their website. One problem I am having is that one of my goal tender knobs is loosening and is easy to retighten, but it keeps coming loose again?

#313 54 days ago

I read the break in period of about 20+ games, but I thought that was for the gears. I'm talking about sliding the guys forward and back is tight on a couple of them. Not sure if that will break in or not. I'm new to these.

#314 54 days ago

Some of my players seem a bit tighter to the surface as well, but they have loosened up a bit over the past 2 months.

#315 52 days ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Joined the club yesterday!! Love it. A couple players don't move forward and back as easy, so I need to figure that out, otherwise it's a blast.
    [quoted image]

You need to open the bubble up and make sure the ice is laid flat, sometimes the goalie and nets are not put down properly , that will result in the players not « gliding » the way they should. I have owned 3 of these including the new one that is usually the cause and in your case with a new machine i would be pretty sure it’s that.

#316 52 days ago
    Quoted from Sungod661:

You need to open the bubble up and make sure the ice is laid flat, sometimes the goalie and nets are not put down properly , that will result in the players not « gliding » the way they should. I have owned 3 of these including the new one that is usually the cause and in your case with a new machine i would be pretty sure it’s that.

Thanks. Does the ice just sit in place flat, or does it snap into something?

#317 51 days ago

It lies flat but like i said sometimes it will not be totally flat due to the goalie crease

#318 51 days ago

Happened to me too. I opened it up and it snapped flat and has never been a problem since

#319 47 days ago

Question for Pro owners ... is the plastic domes on these a different shape that Chexx and Super Chexx models? Pics on their website makes it look taller

#320 46 days ago

Same thing

#321 44 days ago

Ok so i am almost done with my customising of my table , i still want to build a base and put up my custom made cup banners but here is a quick look of what ive done so far

D423F499-B8A4-4D72-A783-0850E5981BCA (resized).jpegB301B6D8-9D58-4BDF-8C40-96CF9AC653EE (resized).jpeg5895C8B1-2B94-4D59-94BD-0AA363C473F4 (resized).jpeg96D2B9A4-1120-4F4B-B9C2-0A64918EC2FF (resized).jpegED94CE0A-AD89-466A-BBCC-6AD8F648DB32 (resized).jpeg
    #322 44 days ago

Wow! Great work!

#323 43 days ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Might swap out my Tornado for a Chexx
    Has the "Boooo" & other complaints been resolved?
    Here's where the puppy will go if I get one
    [quoted image]

love the board collection, I got a ton of originals I gotta put up someday.

#324 43 days ago

How did you do the advertising logos on the ice surface? The entire machine looks great.

#325 43 days ago

Ordered some decals and put them on and had some
    Custom painted players done up. Next is the cup banner going up!!

#326 42 days ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

How did you do the advertising logos on the ice surface? The entire machine looks great.

I ordered mine from:
    danscustombubblehockey@yahoo.com

Dan will work with you to do whatever you want.

1117180725 (resized).jpg
    #327 39 days ago

Can anyone with the newest Chexx Pro comment on how the painted players are holding up? Looking for someone who’s been logging a lot of games for feedback on how much they are chipping. I’m doing a full restore on a 1st Gen Super Chexx and have the Penguins/Sharks Stanley Cup package. If I don’t go that route, I’ll get the period specific USA vs Canada players. Thanks!

#328 37 days ago

ME and my buddies play pretty hard and no chipping after 4 months.

#329 37 days ago

Well unfortunately only about 30 games on mine and small chipping on all players feet...small black chipped pieces on the play field

#330 37 days ago

We are pretty gentle on ours. There was some small amount of immediate chipping/paint removal during the break in period, but it hasn't gotten any worse and you really can't tell unless you look closely. (I'm the only one in the family that notices).

Unrelated question, is it possible to change the home/away animation colors? Would be nice to have red dudes on screen match up with my red wing home team.

#331 37 days ago

No chipping on mine. Maybe 200 plays.

#332 37 days ago

Well...sounds like I’ll be ok putting the ICE pens vs sharks on the game without chipping concerns. Thank you for the feedback. I’ll post some pics when it’s all finished, just waiting for last box of supplies.

#333 32 days ago

I just posted a couple vids on YouTube of me and my buddy having some pretty good games.

#334 32 days ago

Some pics of the base I built for my Super Chexx. It's such a back saver!

IMG_6396 (resized).jpgIMG_6397 (resized).jpgIMG_6398 (resized).jpg
    #335 32 days ago

Yep, I couldn't live without the base either, good work!

#336 32 days ago

I’m selling New Chex bubble hockey machines. If anyone is interested PM me.

#337 28 days ago
    Quoted from abelelectronics:

I’m selling New Chex bubble hockey machines. If anyone is interested PM me.

Whats the advantage of calling you instead of ordering directly from ICE?

#338 27 days ago

He might have them on hand.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.95
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 16.00
    $ 89.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 35.00
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 3.70
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 12.50
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    € 8.40
    There are 338 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside