(Topic ID: 208678)

Super Chexx Pro Owners Club

By paynemic

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1421 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5485 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5484 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5486 (resized).jpg
    F20B2920-37B1-48EA-94C0-A12B81FBDA2D (resized).jpeg
    B12015E1-396B-4540-BCA7-541D21FB6DBE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5328 (resized).JPG
    image_50404097 (resized).JPG
    image_50443777 (resized).JPG
    image_16807425 (resized).JPG
    image_67139073 (resized).JPG
    image_67183361 (resized).JPG
    image_67516929 (resized).JPG
    image_67174913 (resized).JPG
    image_50382081 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 938 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

I also noticed that when I hit my "boo" button, the coil fires as if it is trying to eject the puck. Happens every time, and it only "boos" every so often.
    Does this happen with anyone else?

Exactly the same on my machine.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Exactly the same on my machine.

This is meant to be. The button is used to eject the puck should it not eject properly on a faceoff, or to eject the puck should it fall into the hole during play.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

This is meant to be. The button is used to eject the puck should it not eject properly on a faceoff, or to eject the puck should it fall into the hole during play.

Totally like/need that feature. Just need the boo to work better and more responsive. Also, cutoff the anthem immediately, and restart a game immediately. It all is so laggy

1 month later
    #54 6 years ago

Any consensus on going home model versus commercial? I am going to be pulling the trigger on one of these shortly and I like the way arcade games look/feel with the coin mech.

#55 6 years ago

I have the home edition and don’t miss the coin mech at all.

#56 6 years ago

I don't want to bastardize this thread but as much as I want one a chexx machine is a little out of my range. I'm looking at jett power stick machine for a good price. But can't find any videos of them. Anyone familiar with them?

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Any consensus on going home model versus commercial? I am going to be pulling the trigger on one of these shortly and I like the way arcade games look/feel with the coin mech.

There is no difference in the actual game whether you get a coin mech or not so nothing will "feel" different. Just a matter of whether you want to pay to have a coin mech that you will wind up not using at all! The one benefit to a coin mech is, if you ever go to sell the game you have a broader audience to sell to as you may get an operator that wants one for a route.

Quoted from Pauz21:

I don't want to bastardize this thread but as much as I want one a chexx machine is a little out of my range. I'm looking at jett power stick machine for a good price. But can't find any videos of them. Anyone familiar with them?

If you're buying new then why not take the 1700 (CDN) and buy a used Chexx game? You can get one for 1700. The Jett games aren't built nearly as well as the Chexx

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

There is no difference in the actual game whether you get a coin mech or not so nothing will "feel" different. Just a matter of whether you want to pay to have a coin mech that you will wind up not using at all! The one benefit to a coin mech is, if you ever go to sell the game you have a broader audience to sell to as you may get an operator that wants one for a route.

If you're buying new then why not take the 1700 (CDN) and buy a used Chexx game? You can get one for 1700. The Jett games aren't built nearly as well as the Chexx

Any I've seen that aren't trashed are around $2500cdn. This one is $600 and she says its a year old. Hard to argue with the price

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

Any I've seen that aren't trashed are around $2500cdn. This one is $600 and she says its a year old. Hard to argue with the price

My prediction: you will be trying to sell that for $600 Jett to buy a Super Chexx in a year. You are correct....Can’t argue the price. Heck...if it’s cheap stick hockey game you want, then look into a benej table hockey.
    But if one wants to argue about playability? Nothing beats a Super Chexx!

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

Here's what you do ........ send this guy an email offering 1250 (1576 CDN) if he accepts, send me the money I will go pick it up and store it till ReplyFx. You come down and pick it up last week in July, go to ReplayFx for the weekend and then smuggle the Chexx back across the boarder! pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#61 6 years ago

Does the commercial version have an on off switch? How do you turn down the volume?

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Does the commercial version have an on off switch? How do you turn down the volume?

With the commercial version the switch and volume is on the inside of the unit.

#63 6 years ago

My prediction: you will be trying to sell that for $600 Jett to buy a Super Chexx in a year. You are correct....Can’t argue the price. Heck...if it’s cheap stick hockey game you want, then look into a benej table hockey.
    But if one wants to argue about playability? Nothing beats a Super Chexx!

Appreciate the feedback. Now back to our regularly scheduled Chexx'ing.

1 week later
    #64 5 years ago

Just ordered but I guess they are busy because they said shipping will not be until first week of June.

#65 5 years ago

Can we get some updated play review from current Pro owners? Specifically on the following:

1) videos. do they grow or grate on you after seeing them over and over? Is there enough variety of them?

2) boo button. Is it responsive enough? Loud enough? Can you affect your opponent psyche by pushing it during play like the original versions?

3) “pinball browser”. Has anyone been able to change the videos and the sound bites by editing ala change songs on Metallica? Easy or hard to do?

I sold my Super Chexx in a package deal for a TZ, and my wife has told me at least a dozen times “you buy and sell stuff all the time, but why did you sell the one game that everyone who ever comes over plays the most?” I tell her “because I’m getting a better one”....so before I order a Pro, I would like to get feedback. Otherwise, I’ll start scouring the Craigslist’s for used Super Chexx versions.

Thanks!

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Just ordered but I guess they are busy because they said shipping will not be until first week of June.

At first I was like “holy cow!”....then I just realized tomorrow is May 1st...this year is going by too quick

#67 5 years ago

Tempted to ditch my pool table and pick up one of these.

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Tempted to ditch my pool table and pick up one of these.

Do it and never look back....

#69 5 years ago

Can we get some updated play review from current Pro owners? Specifically on the following:
    1) videos. do they grow or grate on you after seeing them over and over? Is there enough variety of them?
    2) boo button. Is it responsive enough? Loud enough? Can you affect your opponent psyche by pushing it during play like the original versions?
    3) “pinball browser”. Has anyone been able to change the videos and the sound bites by editing ala change songs on Metallica? Easy or hard to do?
    I sold my Super Chexx in a package deal for a TZ, and my wife has told me at least a dozen times “you buy and sell stuff all the time, but why did you sell the one game that everyone who ever comes over plays the most?” I tell her “because I’m getting a better one”....so before I order a Pro, I would like to get feedback. Otherwise, I’ll start scouring the Craigslist’s for used Super Chexx versions.
    Thanks!

Videos: I love them. Not sick of them or the call outs.

Boo button: definitely disappointing. Works, but apparently it can only play one sound at a time, so it might not play if something else is going. I’m hoping for a firmware update on this.

Browser: I believe people have been able to swap sounds. If I heard right, the file system is pretty simple.

Bottom line: buy it and you won’t regret it.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Boo button: definitely disappointing. Works, but apparently it can only play one sound at a time, so it might not play if something else is going. I’m hoping for a firmware update on this.

Should be easy for ICE to just program a sound override where the boo button cuts anything playing off and makes boo sound the priority. I hope they do. What is best way to get them that feedback from multiple sources so they make the change?

Was playing with my two bubble hockey buddies in KC last week. My buddy Frank has the game we bought together in 1999 still in his garage. It’s a red Super Chexx, pre-announcer call outs. Just simple crowd sounds and music to alert players to changes of period. Love the simplicity. My other buddy Dan can get rattled with the Boo button on an occassion. On game, everytime we play, I make it a point to boo his left winger every time he touches the puck during the entire game. The responsiveness of the boo button is critical with that strategy!

(Dan on left, frank on right)

8FE7F280-945C-4389-B1F0-D6BC20B2A450 (resized).jpeg8FE7F280-945C-4389-B1F0-D6BC20B2A450 (resized).jpeg

#71 5 years ago

Should be easy for ICE to just program a sound override where the boo button cuts anything playing off and makes boo sound the priority. I hope they do. What is best way to get them that feedback from multiple sources so they make the change?
    Was playing with my two bubble hockey buddies in KC last week. My buddy Frank has the game we bought together in 1999 still in his garage. It’s a red Super Chexx, pre-announcer call outs. Just simple crowd sounds and music to alert players to changes of period. Love the simplicity. My other buddy Dan can get rattled with the Boo button on an occassion. On game, everytime we play, I make it a point to boo his left winger every time he touches the puck during the entire game. The responsiveness of the boo button is critical with that strategy!
    (Dan on left, frank on right)

I hope ICE makes those changes. Boo is pretty lacking now. But a truly fun gaming experience anyway.

#72 5 years ago

What is best way to get them that feedback from multiple sources so they make the change?

[email protected] support e-mail

[email protected] sales e-mail

Maybe email them and ask? I inquired about it as a potential buyer. Selling a few games to make some room right now.

EDIT: Here's their response: "You are correct, if there is another sound being played at the moment the Boo Button will not override the current sound. It is something our R&D department is aware of but do not currently have a fix for. If there are any other questions you have, please do not hesitate to contact me."

EDIT2: Another Ice employee emailed me "I'm almost positive the old version didn't play a boo sound over the organs or voice over audio. It will boo with every press as long as no other audio is playing..."

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

EDIT2: Another Ice employee emailed me "I'm almost positive the old version didn't play a boo sound over the organs or voice over audio. It will boo with every press as long as no other audio is playing..."

They need to fix that. It should be a simple code fix.

#74 5 years ago

Watch this video at the 3:51 minute mark. The kid is doing a review of a Super Chexx Pro and says it has a BOO button...then proceeds to hit it multiple times and it never boo’s. And says “it must be broke”....ICE needs to correct that. Everyone needs to start sending emails and calling about the issue so ICE corrects.

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

"I'm almost positive the old version didn't play a boo sound over the organs or voice over audio. It will boo with every press as long as no other audio is playing..."

So the "new" models have much more "other" audio/animations to interrupt the Boo it sounds like? Fire off emails because it doesn't sound like they think it's much of an issue from the responses I got.

Quoted from Blitzburgh99:“it must be broke”

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

So the "new" models have much more "other" audio/animations to interrupt the Boo it sounds like? Fire off emails because it doesn't sound like they think it's much of an issue from the responses I got.

Exactly!!! ..there is music and callouts played constantly. The whole point of the BOO button is to express dissatisfaction when opponent takes forever to pass or shoot. It’s the only way to try and distract them. If it’s not responsive, it’s useless.

#77 5 years ago

Email sent to both addresses. This needs fixed 100%. It’s really the only significant flaw in an otherwise awesome upgrade.

2 weeks later
    #78 5 years ago

I've had my super Chexx pro for about 6 weeks now and here is overall impression. First off, from the day I ordered it to the day it was delivered was a little over 6 weeks when the Chexx website says normal delivery is 3 to 4 weeks. It was ordered as a birthday present for my 3 sons and it arrived late. Chexx sales was very helpful and sympathetic an actually gave me 2 NHL teams of my choice at no cost because of the unusually long time it took. Awesome!
    So first let me say I believe Chexx is the best Hockey table out there by far. Yes it's expensive but it is a quality product that is built to last and the game play is unmatched. No other hockey table I've played in my life even comes close and I've played on a lot of different tables.
    I owned a SuperChexx model for a while but had to sell it for financial reasons. I came into a little extra cash and I decided to purchase the brand new pro model.
    I purchased the generic deluxe home edition. So the good things about it:
    Again, it's a Chexx. Best table there is by far. The sound is HD quality and the music/commentaries are great. The new LED lights are awesome as well. They've added Blue/Red and strobes that go off during the National anthem and when a goal is scored. Also there are red lights on the net that go on when a goal is scored on that net or both nets light up green at the end of each period. The new Jumbotron is cool but in my opinion doesn't add much to the game. Especially since the generic video's it plays are of the basic blue/red players and if you have NHL teams on your table, it kind of doesn't match up.
    Now the cons I've noticed and most of these I've read about on here and I agree are real issues:
    The Boo button is not the same at all. There seems to be several different boos or comments that will round-robin play when you push the boo button. One is just crowd noise one is crowd jeering, one is an actual crowd boo and then there are a few commentaries that may play that make no sense at all. For example he may say "That one just missed his head" or "Where's the referee". All I want is the classic boo. And the other thing is that the boo will not override another sound if it is playing ( and most of the time there is some sound playing) so you have to wait until that sound is finished before the one of the soundbites will play. That sucks. I could swear in the old SuperChexx model if you hit the boo button, it would override any playing sound and play instantaneously. So its a minor issue but that's just something that they should have kept the way it was.
    Also, there is a humming sound that comes from the speakers if the unit is not unplugged. The power off button does seem to shut the table off, but the humming sound only stops after the table is unplugged. After I unplug the unit, 4 or 5 seconds later it will make a loud pop and then the speakers go silent . I've seen a comment on here about someone having the same issue. I'm not sure if its on the home models only or what. Again not a big deal, but having to unplug it is just annoying.
    And my last complaint is that during the last 20 seconds of a game, the volume seems to increase on its own. It goes up at least 2 audible levels. So if I set the game play sound at a 4, I would say it goes to a level 6 for the remainder of the game. But then the next game it goes back to regular volume until the end of the 3rd again.
    So all in all its still a great table, but honestly the upgrades verses the cons make me believe that the previous Superchexx model is better. Hopefully Chexx will address some of these issues. If anyone has any fixes or has had to deal with the same issues feel free to let me know.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from Heisenberg:

I've had my super Chexx pro for about 6 weeks now and here is overall impression. First off, from the day I ordered it to the day it was delivered was a little over 6 weeks when the Chexx website says normal delivery is 3 to 4 weeks. It was ordered as a birthday present for my 3 sons and it arrived late. Chexx sales was very helpful and sympathetic an actually gave me 2 NHL teams of my choice at no cost because of the unusually long time it took. Awesome!
    So first let me say I believe Chexx is the best Hockey table out there by far. Yes it's expensive but it is a quality product that is built to last and the game play is unmatched. No other hockey table I've played in my life even comes close and I've played on a lot of different tables.
    I owned a SuperChexx model for a while but had to sell it for financial reasons. I came into a little extra cash and I decided to purchase the brand new pro model.
    I purchased the generic deluxe home edition. So the good things about it:
    Again, it's a Chexx. Best table there is by far. The sound is HD quality and the music/commentaries are great. The new LED lights are awesome as well. They've added Blue/Red and strobes that go off during the National anthem and when a goal is scored. Also there are red lights on the net that go on when a goal is scored on that net or both nets light up green at the end of each period. The new Jumbotron is cool but in my opinion doesn't add much to the game. Especially since the generic video's it plays are of the basic blue/red players and if you have NHL teams on your table, it kind of doesn't match up.
    Now the cons I've noticed and most of these I've read about on here and I agree are real issues:
    The Boo button is not the same at all. There seems to be several different boos or comments that will round-robin play when you push the boo button. One is just crowd noise one is crowd jeering, one is an actual crowd boo and then there are a few commentaries that may play that make no sense at all. For example he may say "That one just missed his head" or "Where's the referee". All I want is the classic boo. And the other thing is that the boo will not override another sound if it is playing ( and most of the time there is some sound playing) so you have to wait until that sound is finished before the one of the soundbites will play. That sucks. I could swear in the old SuperChexx model if you hit the boo button, it would override any playing sound and play instantaneously. So its a minor issue but that's just something that they should have kept the way it was.
    Also, there is a humming sound that comes from the speakers if the unit is not unplugged. The power off button does seem to shut the table off, but the humming sound only stops after the table is unplugged. After I unplug the unit, 4 or 5 seconds later it will make a loud pop and then the speakers go silent . I've seen a comment on here about someone having the same issue. I'm not sure if its on the home models only or what. Again not a big deal, but having to unplug it is just annoying.
    And my last complaint is that during the last 20 seconds of a game, the volume seems to increase on its own. It goes up at least 2 audible levels. So if I set the game play sound at a 4, I would say it goes to a level 6 for the remainder of the game. But then the next game it goes back to regular volume until the end of the 3rd again.
    So all in all its still a great table, but honestly the upgrades verses the cons make me believe that the previous Superchexx model is better. Hopefully Chexx will address some of these issues. If anyone has any fixes or has had to deal with the same issues feel free to let me know.

Great review. I haven’t had the speaker hum at all. I would call ice.

I agree with everything in your review except the conclusion. I love this slightly more than the classic. I never owned one, though, so I’m probably biased!

2 weeks later
    #80 5 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Totally like/need that feature. Just need the boo to work better and more responsive. Also, cutoff the anthem immediately, and restart a game immediately. It all is so laggy

So on the new version, you have to listen to the entire national anthem every time? Older models, just hit button to eject pick and play

#81 5 years ago

So on the new version, you have to listen to the entire national anthem every time? Older models, just hit button to eject pick and play

You can cancel national anthem.

#82 5 years ago

Blackhawks vs Blues.

4209D993-0600-423C-BA9B-3208158D1781 (resized).jpeg4209D993-0600-423C-BA9B-3208158D1781 (resized).jpegAFC8CBBF-9746-4F80-89E0-1B64F2AC5C3B (resized).jpegAFC8CBBF-9746-4F80-89E0-1B64F2AC5C3B (resized).jpegBA08145B-88E5-467A-B212-F8411D56C1AC (resized).jpegBA08145B-88E5-467A-B212-F8411D56C1AC (resized).jpeg
    #83 5 years ago

Mine arrives today. Pretty excited. Will post pics once I get it set up!

#84 5 years ago

I am in the club! Big thanks to my friend TimBoch for helping set up. Now to practice and get better, he skunked me on my own game 4-0!

Super Chexx Pro, standard red/blue, coin door, split base, black
    Ordered 5/9, shipped 6/4, delivered 6/7.

64CD0413-60C1-401C-BB23-8875B2AE1F5D (resized).jpeg64CD0413-60C1-401C-BB23-8875B2AE1F5D (resized).jpeg

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

You can cancel national anthem.

Thank God! I’m already on the fence on getting a new Pro over the lack of boo button responsiveness. This would have killed it for me, for sure.

#86 5 years ago

Hi Folks! So my pro came and I hooked up all the harnesses, plugged in the ground to the power supply, and plugged it in. I did not secure down the playing surface because I wanted to make sure the scoreboard worked, I had sound, etc before securing every thing down.

My worst fear was realized. Nothing happened when I plugged in the machine except for a green light which flashed on the motherboard. I hit start, I hit power, I hit test. Nothing. When I unplugged from the wall, the speakers made a pop after a couple of seconds.

Any thoughts as to what may be the problem?

Many thanks,
    Ed

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from erest888:

Hi Folks! So my pro came and I hooked up all the harnesses, plugged in the ground to the power supply, and plugged it in. I did not secure down the playing surface because I wanted to make sure the scoreboard worked, I had sound, etc before securing every thing down.
    My worst fear was realized. Nothing happened when I plugged in the machine except for a green light which flashed on the motherboard. I hit start, I hit power, I hit test. Nothing. When I unplugged from the wall, the speakers made a pop after a couple of seconds.
    Any thoughts as to what may be the problem?
    Many thanks,
    Ed

Ed,

Whilst I dont have a Pro model I have owned several CHEXX games and can tell you the pop sound is not uncommon. Being that this is a new game you really should be calling ICE with any issues. The game is pretty easy to setup and other issues you're having shouldn't be! Sounds as if something is not plugged in or something is done wrong but without seeing the game it's hard to know! Again call ICE and report back!

#88 5 years ago

Here's some pics of the inside of the SCP coin-op version. The orientation of the plugins is different from the home version featured in the SCP setup video on YT. I circled where the connections go...the green ground is pretty clearly marked. I was confused at first because the orientation of this board is different from what I saw online and what it shown in the manual. On the coin-op version, the green ground is pretty clearly marked on top of the cash box. The green ground is a female quick disconnect that goes to a male wing nut mounted on top of the coinbox (see picture).

A few observations/notes so far:
    -I ordered the coin-op version for resale value, all my machines will eventually be converted to .984 tokens (as I have a change machine for the 'true' arcade experience), and I wanted the coin box to store my parts/manual.
    -The semi-driver who delivered it had me and my friend carry it off the back of the semi truck. He helped us to the extent of pushing it towards us. The Holland Shipping scheduler specifically advised that this was the extent of the service that would be provided. It didn't matter to me because I had help there. The driver was friendly. He said he'd been delivering a few of these this week. I'm guessing ICE makes a bunch of these and then ships them when they're ready rather than one by one. We just carried each box back through my backyard and through the sliding door leading to the basement. I did order the split base option because the base was just a bit too wide for any of my doorways, but we were able to waggle the base (top first), angle it thru to the skinny midway point, and then waggle back in the other direction and she went right through without fully disassembling the base and utilizing the split option.
    -As someone already mentioned, you can cancel the national anthem with the 'boo' button.
    -In the settings, you can select which team you want displayed on the jumbotron. On the home version and coin-op (non-NHL), you can choose red, blue, USA, Canada, or Russia logos. On the NHL version, you can also choose any of the 36 NHL teams, but the video on the jumbotron will only show the red/blue default players.
    -There are four national anthem options available on all versions, USA, Canadian, Canadian (French), or Russian.
    -The coin-op version's setting buttons are accessed inside the coin chute on the main board, but the home version has located these buttons outside the (no coinbox) on the base. That makes sense, on a coin-op you don't want people able to change settings.
    -The coin-op comes with three keys which are found hanging inside the coin chute door (similar to a pinball machine). I had two keys for the cash box and one key for the coin door.
    -I do not have any humming coming from my machine. I turn mine on/off with the power switch inside the coin door and leave it plugged into the wall.
    -The puck was pre-loaded in the upper bubble playfield. When we unboxed the game, there was a puck included in the bag of tools (+manual). So, I dropped the puck into one of the goals and we were surprised that on the first play the game ejected two pucks. So, ICE pre-loads a puck and included an extra puck packed with the tools/manual.
    -There is plastic installed on the top 3/4 of each goal. DO NOT remove them! I nearly removed them until my friend told me they're supposed to be there. This isn't really mentioned in the manual.
    -The Home Version does not have the 'underlighting color' setting. However, the coin-op or the NHL version do have this setting option. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the 'underlighting color' setting does because I'm not seeing a difference. Does anybody else know what this setting is for?

The whole thing was really plug and play.

Question(s):
    -Does anybody know what the four little cotter pins are for?
    -Does anybody know how to reset the coin counter?

IMG_6299 (resized).jpgIMG_6299 (resized).jpgIMG_6300 (resized).jpgIMG_6300 (resized).jpgIMG_6304 (resized).jpgIMG_6304 (resized).jpgIMG_6306 (resized).jpgIMG_6306 (resized).jpgIMG_6308 (resized).jpgIMG_6308 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #89 5 years ago

Hello, my first Superchexx finally arrived in France Wow, my little boy (almost 3) plays a lot ...and since a month that we play it, 1st problem came tonight. Right top players (those with the large hockey cross) did not rotate as it was. (especially the blue player). it seems that playfield is not flat or the hockey cross is not.

- Where do i start ? should i bend the player ?

- How do we remove players on this SuperChexx Pro LCD version ?

thank you

#90 5 years ago

I love mine so far. Nothing better than watching my 70 year old mother rock it.
    I do have a question is there an easier way to access the playfield then having to remove all those bolts. Sure seems like a lot of work when the puck gets stuck.

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I love mine so far. Nothing better than watching my 70 year old mother rock it.
    I do have a question is there an easier way to access the playfield then having to remove all those bolts. Sure seems like a lot of work when the puck gets stuck.

It’s the only way. Where is puck getting stuck? Shouldn’t happen very much, if at all.

#92 5 years ago

It’s the only way. Where is puck getting stuck? Shouldn’t happen very much, if at all.

It got stuck in the goal twice and once behind the net right when I got it. In the last week nothing has gotten stuck so maybe it was an anomaly.

#93 5 years ago

In those cases, just try jiggling the entire game. Lift it up and bounce it to the floor. It won’t hurt the game. They are nearly indestructible.

For behind the net to help with puck sliding down, and also to make your game surface play more like a real ice hockey surface.... spray and wipe it down with Lemon Pledge furniture polish. It makes the puck glide perfectly. Nothing else works as well as Pledge.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nico:

Hello, my first Superchexx finally arrived in France Wow, my little boy (almost 3) plays a lot ...and since a month that we play it, 1st problem came tonight. Right top players (those with the large hockey cross) did not rotate as it was. (especially the blue player). it seems that playfield is not flat or the hockey cross is not.
    - Where do i start ? should i bend the player ?
    - How do we remove players on this SuperChexx Pro LCD version ?
    thank you

I had a problem with this. Take all the bolts out and lift the bubble. The ice flattened immediately for me. Then I just put the lid down again and put the bolts in. It has worked perfectly after that.

2 weeks later
    #95 5 years ago

What would be a fair price to pay for a 2012 Bud Light NHL version in good condition?

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

What would be a fair price to pay for a 2012 Bud Light NHL version in good condition?

$1500 is what I would pay. Which graphics does it have on the sides? Bud Light logos, or Wayne Gretzky stenciled autograph Commissioner logo?

If it were really nice, up to $2000. But most are pretty rough on outside as the distributors used sales guys to take them in and out of vans/bars doing promotions.

#97 5 years ago

$1500 is what I would pay. Which graphics does it have on the sides? Bud Light logos, or Wayne Gretzky stenciled autograph Commissioner logo?
    If it were really nice, up to $2000. But most are pretty rough on outside as the distributors used sales guys to take them in and out of vans/bars doing promotions.

Bud Light logos.

#98 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Bud Light logos.

Condition as an add to your collection, $1500 to $2000, would be fair pricing. Any pics or details on condition?

1 week later
    #99 5 years ago

Ordered mine today! Standard red and blue players, black base and Im putting it in my bar so I got a bill acceptor installed. I figure $1 a game with the standard 2 minute period settings. Philly76

#100 5 years ago

You’re gonna love it. I think it will be a major money maker.

Also, post #100 in my own thread!

There are 938 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superchexx-pro-owners-club/page/2?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.