Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

23429261-4560-4748-8741-E4B6E00D1E3D (resized).jpeg
6F6E30DE-8829-4E94-B6AD-327D314B982A (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_E8158[1].JPG
IMG_E8159[1].JPG
Prospector Reset relay (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newovad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 1 year ago

Might be the Auxillary Hole Re., which is changing the points for the left scoop based on the Jacks relays. The big eject on the right is called the Canyon.
I have a full schematic but am currently working on COVID recuperation, so I'm not planning on scanning the whole thing. I took a photo of the kickouts portion and the coin reset / game start area. Let me know of other chunks you may need and I'll try to get a few photos taken.

IMG_E8158[1].JPGIMG_E8158[1].JPGIMG_E8159[1].JPGIMG_E8159[1].JPG
#10 1 year ago

When I got mine, the owner put electrical tape over the left kickout because sometimes the ball would go in and never come back. It would just count points over and over until you turned the game off. (I bet he had lit both Jacks.)

Fortunately, it was an easy fix and the electric tape residue cleaned up nicely off these gorgeous playfields.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newovad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-straight-startup-wont-finish-w-trough-amp-sluggish-to-add-players?tu=newovad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.