Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Charvo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I've had my Super Straight for three days and now it will not start-up properly. It will not stop re-cycling start-up sequence. The game wheel continues to bang, as it vasilates between two number of games. Regardless of how many total games. Start button and game play work as it recycles between players 1 thru 4. Scoring reels all reset to 0000. I have cleaned contacts on game wheel, "game over" light goes off when start game button is depressed. (speaking of depressed). Initially I had a very noticeable spark between one of the contacts on the #1 scoring reel contacts. Scoring reel solinoid #1 &#2 were continuesly kicking. I filed sparking contact and adjusted gap (slightly) and they are now fine, but the game reel is still going crazy (me too). I do not (yet) have owners manual with wiring schematic, so I do not know which order I should trace problem. Checked all fuses (four in cab - one on game over) all good. Any general ideas? Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

Make sure the zero contacts on ALL scoring reels are closed properly at zero. That's a good place to start. Is the bonus counting down correctly (at zero)? Also, set all scoring reels (manually) to something other than zero and then try a restart.

#3 6 years ago

Zero contacts being on far left of coil? Closed being physically touching? They are all open. Bonus counting down at zero? I did set all scoring reels - no luck.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside