• Latest reply 4 years ago by wayinla
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

24100FD7-2645-453F-BBD2-5B30B4E76D5E (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

Can any owners of a Williams Super Star post a picture of the center post wiring? I need the wiring that lights the two lights that turn on when the post is up. Mine doesn’t light up. I have an unattached wire that I THINK solders to a screw (see circled in picture). I also think someone added the yellow plastic wire that is incorrect (see arrow in picture). Hope someone can help!

Thanks,
Way

24100FD7-2645-453F-BBD2-5B30B4E76D5E (resized).jpeg24100FD7-2645-453F-BBD2-5B30B4E76D5E (resized).jpeg
#2 4 years ago

I believe that's correct that the wire gets connected to that eyelet. I'd check mine but it's on route and the place is locked down for the next 3 weeks.

#3 4 years ago

Problem solved. I should have known that the white wire was neutral and needed to be connected to the eyelet attaches to the screw. Thanks schudel5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-star-center-post-wiring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.