Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by doctor_pinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ss1.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I need a schematic for this game or from Jet Spin , one issue is that the game did not advance at ball 2 when ball 1 is lost game stays at ball one so there is no game over either ,,,,,,,,,,, any help will be very much appreciated !

ss1.jpg

#2 4 years ago

I know it's overseas and all, but you should really consider ordering one from Pinball Resource. Steve bought all the Gottlieb copyrighted materials years ago and is a great asset to the hobby. We can all show our support for his efforts (and keep his prices reasonable) by respecting the copyrighted materials such as this schematic. (steps down off soapbox)

#3 4 years ago

I have bought Gottlieb parts from Steve 3 or 4 times and always through a third party from US which felt also not comfortable in seller client relation, we are in 2015 and Steve website is still in the 90's with the business process.
I do not mind to pay online and download a pdf but this is impossible .Keeping at least this info on the EM pins away will make more of them to end in trash or sold on parts via bay .

#4 4 years ago

The connector of 3-5 balls has had oxidation and a NC of the bonus stepper needed adjustment
Case closed !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
€ 8.40
$ 399.95
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside