You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
Capture (resized).PNG
Capture (resized).PNG

#1 5 years ago

1975 Super Soccer, I am having a couple of issues with this machine after getting some other stuff working. The first issue is when the ball goes into the red hole which is the 1000 and score bonus it scores the bonus balls like it should but the ball will not kick out of the hole after it is done with the bonus balls. The other thing is when I start a game and then add a second player it does fine but when I try to add a third player the motor turns but the third player relay does not pull in. So of coarse I can't go to 4 players either. Anyone have any idea what could be causing these issues? Thanks for looking

#2 5 years ago

Check the Red Hole Kicker relay for the first problem.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#3 5 years ago

Looks like your add 3rd player problem might be that Z2 sw.

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

currieddog, thanks I was finally able to get back to this machine. I was out of commission all last week. The problem with the red hole not kicking out was a dirty switch on the Red hole relay. As far as it not adding a 3rd player no luck. I cleaned all of the switches on the Z2 and Z1relays and checked gap. I think all is well there but it still will not start the 3rd player game. Looking at the schematics I think it might be the switch on PB2 (2nd player relay) that has to be made for the 3rd player relay to pull in or the motor switch 2C. I will check them out and report back.

#5 5 years ago

From the manual:

#6 5 years ago

It was the motor 2C switch. Cleaned it and it goes to 3rd and 4th player now. I have the schematics but no manual.

#7 5 years ago

Excellent. Please check as 'resolved.'

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Unisex
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-soccer-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.