(Topic ID: 188665)

Super rare Elvis Pinball now 48% off! Only 4 in existence!

By PismoArcade

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tom The King Jones (resized).jpg
IMG_2771 (resized).JPG
#3 6 years ago

And.... it's broken. Lol. Think I'm gonna offer him .25

#4 6 years ago

He had it for $7000 yesterday. I just got an email alert saying it's now 48% off.

#5 6 years ago

too bad we can't have the post taken down and alert Ebay....or maybe there's a way.

#6 6 years ago

Hmmmmm...I never knew that this pin was produced in 2001.

#7 6 years ago

Hahaha. That's pure gold. I had to copy the description for all to see.

One of the rarest pinball machines to ever be produced ... only three of these machines are registered and in known existence (see international arcade museum website... this would make number 4 fully intact machine / we have NOT yet registered it... you are the first to see it. ) The first Elvis pinball machine was not created until after 2001 because of rights held by Graceland technically this pinball machine should not have not been produced and by today standards would fall under copyright infringement. these machines are very simply built and are pretty easy to work on. Keeping that in mind, plan on bringing out a professional the first time you set it up... have them service it and show you the basics if you are unfamiliar with these. It has something minor going on with the lights on the backboard since I took it apart for cleaning. Something minor, possibly a fuse. It also needs new rubbers on the flippers and maybe a couple rubber grommets. The flippers aren't flipping and i think thst might have something to do with the battery ... pictured. Simple stuff. Everything is here, original and good vintage condition.

IMG_2771 (resized).JPGIMG_2771 (resized).JPG

#8 6 years ago

Something minor, probably a fuse.

#9 6 years ago

I always thought that was Tom Jones.

#10 6 years ago

Lmao wow...some people man

#11 6 years ago

I love how he says, "something minor" and "simple stuff", but yet he cannot seem to fix it. What a joke! LOL

#12 6 years ago

We should all get in a bidding war on this. I'll start it off at 10k.
50k by Labor Day?

#13 6 years ago

He is probably seeing how many people are checking out his ad and thinks he does have pinball gold...

#14 6 years ago

This guy thinks its gold.

Tom The King Jones (resized).jpgTom The King Jones (resized).jpg

#15 6 years ago

Go on and click the watch feature on the eBay add ..maybe we can get 3500 watchers

#16 6 years ago

He's had 6 inquiries so far. I'd love to know what they were.

#17 6 years ago

I just love how he rhymes off about 6 issues and then says "simple stuff". Priceless! lol

#18 6 years ago

In pretty sure the description is tongue-in-cheek. Kinda clever actually.
Or he's an idiot, you decide.
Terry.

#19 6 years ago

SON OF A BITCH I HATE IT WHEN COMEDY SMACKS ME IN THE FACE.

#20 6 years ago

Terry called it.
Just jumped the fence.
Brilliant.

#21 6 years ago

You got an email alert.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I'm pretty sure the description is tongue-in-cheek. Kinda clever actually.
Or he's an idiot, you decide.
Terry.

#23 6 years ago

I quoted myself trying to edit a typo in my original post. Yep, now I'm the idiot.
Terry.

#24 6 years ago

So whaddaya think?

Either the seller is a complete scam artist or, and I think this is the case, he's echoing whatever the guy who sold it to him said. He has a pretty high seller rating, so I'm thinking he got sold a bill of goods.

#25 6 years ago

I offered $1.00

#26 6 years ago

funny stuff. If you look at the other stuff he sells, he's overpriced on everything.

#27 6 years ago

He has ended the auction!

2 months later
#29 6 years ago

Back on Ebay for $225 Buy It Now - I guess he realized it wasn't quite so rare!
ebay.com link: ebay.com

#30 6 years ago

Ha! " Bring a professional to set it up."

"Something minor....probably a fuse".

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-rare-elvis-pinball-now-48-off-only-4-in-existence and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.