GTB_Sys80A_CoinDoor82(1).png
GTB_Sys80A_CoinDoor(2).png
received_601627620913949 (resized).jpeg
20220601_121504 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Pinball Super Orbit
Wire color white yellow and green coin door

wire is loose where should I put on?

20220601_121504 (resized).jpg20220601_121504 (resized).jpgreceived_601627620913949 (resized).jpegreceived_601627620913949 (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

That wire color is actually green-yellow-yellow. There are two yellow stripes, the white on that particular wire doesn't count.
According to schematics of that era it should connect on the replay button (start button) switch - notice you have a non-factory red-yellow wire on that switch?
The schematic also says the other wire on that switch should be yellow-yellow-yellow (three yellow stripes).

It's possible someone has wired the switch for freeplay.

GTB_Sys80A_CoinDoor(2).pngGTB_Sys80A_CoinDoor(2).png

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Quench:

That wire color is actually green-yellow-yellow. There are two yellow stripes, the white on that particular wire doesn't count.
According to schematics of that era it should connect on the replay button (start button) switch - notice you have a non-factory red-yellow wire on that switch?
The schematic also says the other wire on that switch should be yellow-yellow-yellow (three yellow stripes).
It's possible someone has wired the switch for freeplay.
[quoted image]

thanks where can i download the manual?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaffafu:

thanks where can i download the manual?

I'm not sure if the manual is online for download - I don't have it.
The schematic I listed above was from Alien Star (system 80A game) but it looks like it's different to yours.

The below is from Q-Berts Quest and matches yours from the perspective that the replay button switch is listed with the blue-purple-purple wire shown on your switch and the green-yellow-yellow wire goes on the other lug of that switch:

GTB_Sys80A_CoinDoor82(1).pngGTB_Sys80A_CoinDoor82(1).png

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Quench:

I'm not sure if the manual is online for download - I don't have it.
The schematic I listed above was from Alien Star (system 80A game) but it looks like it's different to yours.
The below is from Q-Berts Quest and matches yours from the perspective that the replay button switch is listed with the blue-purple-purple wire shown on your switch and the green-yellow-yellow wire goes on the other lug of that switch:
[quoted image]

Hello ok thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-orbit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.