(Topic ID: 250995)

Super Off Road Arcade - Gears needed

By toasterman04

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

#1 4 years ago

Hello,
I have a Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road. the steering wheel gears are stripped and I cannot find them anywhere!! does anybody know where to look?

#2 4 years ago

There was a steering wheel panel listed on craigslist in the northeast US for months on end. I tried searching for it, but didn't see it. Maybe keep an eye out for it if it gets reposted?

#3 4 years ago

ahhh good idea. I never really think of craigslist as we dont really use it up here in Canada.. I will throw it on the routine check list

#4 4 years ago

How about kijiji?

Or the klov forums?

#5 4 years ago

Last resort, eithet send gears the to a 3D printer or buy your own. Request delrin. They should be able to identify what the gear tooth pitch and width is. If it works as expected and is cost effective you can start selling them. Best of luck.

#6 4 years ago

Shoot me a pm with a pic of what you need. I may have one

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

How about kijiji?
Or the klov forums?

Kijiji aint seen nothing... and KLOV i just joined today to search but couldn't find anything. Tried to post and reply but not able to unless i donate $2

I have sent emails to 3-4 arcade companies seeing if hey have anything available. No response yet.

Inhave thought of 3d printing, but delaing with a local once before and hearing other stories, could expect $80 per gear amd that scares me off.

I feel like there should be am option out there to a popular game that should have the same wearable concern i am having.

Thanks to everyone for their input I super appreciate it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-off-road-gears-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.