Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by setzkor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Some how I convinced my wife we should buy another Pin. Went out and looked at a few and we both just loved it. they sold it 20 years ago and just bought it back so its been safe in a colloecters hands. The cabnite looks brand new playfield has to me looks like normal wear. They replaced all lights with LED. looks amaing wife loves that part. They wont move on price so its just under 3,000.00. What do they normaly sell for?

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from J_D_Z:

They wont move on price so its just under 3,000.00. What do they normaly sell for?

Usually the high teens.

#3 7 years ago

Dan Stanford's ebay price list was updated recently, may be helpful: http://www.bostonpinball.biz/eBay1116.htm

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Onevox:

Dan Stanford's ebay price list was updated recently, may be helpful: http://www.bostonpinball.biz/eBay1116.htm

Thanks helps haha looks like I will have a new Pin tomorrow.

#5 7 years ago

I got $1800 out of my fully LED SMB. It had a little wear on the playfield and cabinet.

#6 7 years ago

Its a great theme but gets old super quick and usually sells for 1800-2 in good condition...

#7 7 years ago

I thought it was closer to a 1400-1600 game?? If this is worth 1800-2k, games like Dr. Dude, party zone and baywatch should be worth in the mid-2k range.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I thought it was closer to a 1400-1600 game?? If this is worth 1800-2k, games like Dr. Dude, party zone and baywatch should be worth in the mid-2k range.

I listed mine on cl for $2000 and it was gone within a week at $1800.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Only reason it gets what it does is bc of the Nintendo and smb theme. Gameplay wise its way way below bw, dr dude and thst stuff but theme seems to draw non pinball people to pay more for it

#10 7 years ago

Haha you guys are killing me with those cheaper priceses. I relized I have wait to get it next friday so hopefully it will still be there. Or I mightend up with the lost word Pin ha feels so strange to have a machine vibrat. But after Mario I'm a big Jerassic Park fan too.

#11 7 years ago

Unless its mint, no way should you spend 2k or more on it. Wait a while and many will pop up with a price starting with 1

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Unless its mint, no way should you spend 2k or more on it. Wait a while and many will pop up with a price starting with 1

Thanks I went back and it was sold so guess that's a blessing. Will definitely keep an out for another one.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from J_D_Z:

Thanks I went back and it was sold so guess that's a blessing. Will definitely keep an out for another one.

Mario is that game that people constantly overpay for because it is mario.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Mario is that game that people constantly overpay for because it is mario.

Yes, which IMO makes it hard to find "with a price starting with 1". I just purchased one myself after a year of searching, the price started with 2, and there were several people in line behind me, luckily the seller held it for a couple of days until I could pick it up. I think this game used to be in the mid to high teens, but has now crept up over 2k due to demand. There are a lot of us that grew up on Mario, now into pinball and using it to lure our own children to the dark side

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-brothers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.