Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pic 3 (resized).jpg
pic 2 (resized).jpg
pic 1 (resized).jpg
59CDE3FF-B30C-4C70-A1FE-F099C3325993 (resized).jpeg
mario 2 (resized).jpg
Mario 1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gumby510.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Thanks everyone for the support! Funny to know that this is a "starter" pin and I had no idea haha.
A quick update on the ball getting stuck issue. I learned that the Coil - solenoid #A-26451, which is the coil that is used for ball release and outhole, does not always engage and release the lever that allows the next ball to pass through (it works around 90-95% of the time). Is it safe to say I need to replace this coil? I see it here: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-26451. If so, i'll buy it and replace it, then report back. Anyone not agree with this assumption?

Also get familiar with using Steve at pinball resource. He stocks a lot of gottlieb parts and is much cheaper than Marco. Only thing is he is old school and only takes checks and you have to set up an account. Also get a Manuel and right down every part number so when you call you will have it ready for him and not get yelled at haha. You will need to buy coil sleeves and maybe the springs for the pop bumper. Get extra and do them all at once.

#23 4 years ago

Your best friend to have that can help with parts and this stuff that you can’t find in the book will be Steve young at pinball resource.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens
Toppers
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gumby510.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-gottlieb-minor-issues-looking-for-input?tu=Gumby510 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.