Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

notodrugs-252.jpg
23-copy.jpg
2361204-nes_cavemangames.jpg
Parish.jpg
hey-mario-shrooms.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintendo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 9 years ago

This has to be a joke thread. I can't understand how someone could still be so sensistive like this. One thing I can't believe is when guys come on here and say "What pin can I get that doesn't have hot girls on it? My wife will get mad at me", or even this now, "How can I get rid of Don't Do Drugs message for my kids?". Little do you know some kid in grade 2 is showing his dick to your son behind the desk, or some girl is talking about the word "fuck" to your daughter.

Like it's hard to believe people still have that old school of thought. Are you also racist and believe there's a washroom for only whites/colored people?

Holy shit man. It's like some people have been raised in a church. The innocent world you believe we still live in disappeared in the 70's buddy. We are 2014! It's like you hear of those kids that were brought up as virgins to everything in life and then become the biggest fuck ups later on. This has to be a joke thread.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

I agree that this is a little strange, but its not as bad as the guys who are upset that ACDC mentions hell too much and then they go on to rewrite the coding so its "child friendly".

Dude, you're not serious? That's pretty damn funny.

I guess maybe 20 years ago if the internet existed then and a site called "pinside" existed; then this thread would probably make sense as society was still very sensitive to even seeing two girls kiss on TV. But I mean now, after all the shit our eyes have gone through to even read this is crazy. I mean I do accept that people still exist out there that want to shield violence from their childrens lives, or to not hang around black people. But for crying out loud this is the United States of America, not North Korea.

#35 9 years ago

Parish.jpgParish.jpg

The guy still goes to church on Sunday's where the priest tells everyone that "video games are bad for you and Satan invented the pinball machine". He goes back home and blacklists "video games" and "pinball" from the internet search lol. If you're going to remove "Don't Do Drugs" off a pinball machine you might as well throw out all your TV's and computers so that your children aren't exposed to it. Might as well travel back in time to the caveman days while you're add it!

2361204-nes_cavemangames.jpg2361204-nes_cavemangames.jpg

Caveman games was a bad ass game btw.

#44 9 years ago

You know, I feel bad for the dude who started this thread. He was a new user, hoping to make some friends on a site called pinside and just posted an innocent first thread.

It's pretty embarrassing that your first post ends up being a un-fun post. Dude, you dropped the ball there...

23-copy.jpg23-copy.jpg

#48 9 years ago

notodrugs-252.jpgnotodrugs-252.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintendo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-custom-message?tu=nintendo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.