IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20240128_184021 (resized).jpg
20240128_183956 (resized).jpg
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 7 years ago

1/2 done now,
Addedd pipes
Pin blades
Few LEDs my favourite are the comet rgb colour changing on the underside of back box as suggested I think on page 1
Toys

Now just need some shiny chrome and re-decal, and few touch ups of the blue, but I might wait to get the decals done 1st and colour match that.. Oh and new apron, mines cracked bad that's why there's more art in middle

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#117 7 years ago

When I bought it the previous owner used a glue gun, they all fell off, I bought one off ebay and done them again and havent fallen off sofar..

The was no damage done where i removed old glue (but would want to make sure the print is on the under side as mario seems to be anyhow)

But these other options are probally better..

The slingshot plastics annoy me how the screw has rubbed off a small section of the plastic graphic...

and yes Thanks @phillymaddison they made it all the way down here to Australia The big pipe was a little affected by transit, But ok because on underside

#118 7 years ago

Theres 2 sets of lights on the back box.

ones with white wires (in groups of 2 for the castle level lights)
and ones with silver wires that are stapled to wood.

The castle level lights, all light up, But none of the others do on the.. Any ideas?

2 years later
#193 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

hehe, well these spawned from phillymadison's original covers which are not available any longer (at least in the marketplace). Not sure on the size of things used, but it was just some PVC pipe(used for lower section) combined with a coupler (used for pipe 'rim'), then cut it to length, notched out a section on the bottom for the flasher dome, and spray painted em.. Pretty straight fwd.
Here's some vid footage (select that 4K resolution ):

Hey ScottyC how did you do the external colored flashers in your video? Looks awsome at night... Might have to invest in the colour dmd aswell

#195 5 years ago

ScottyC

Thanks for the info! I really liked that effect.. Looked awsome in the dark...

Gonna give it a shot... SMB is my ultimate mod to the max machine and the one ill probally never sell.

Got a bit of love to give it in next month off work
Cheers!

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

We gotta pressure some contemporary ramp maker to do a run of the plastic apron. They are all cracked! All of them.

Put me down for one.. Mines trashed

9 months later
#208 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Ah, you are the one who ended up with the converted Mario. Cool beans.
If the whole backbox is not lighting, check the F9 fuse. Barring that, work backwards from the connector(s) coming from the board. My game is on location or I would pop it open to tell you which connector that is.

Na check the relay at the back right of the bottom of cabinet... My back board had been out of light since bought but was the relay leaf switch... Its relay A for backboard. Or relay T for lower playfield... Took me over 4 years to work out super happy now all works..

Can easily check by placing alligator clip on the leaf switch if works clean with contact cleaner and lightly with wet rub sand paper... Re align switch if necessary... Wish I knew it earlier., but working good now that's all that matters ... Now to finish the mods!

*note be sure to do with power off to avoid shocking yourself*

IMG_20200106_135828 (resized).jpgIMG_20200106_135828 (resized).jpgIMG_20200106_143037 (resized).jpgIMG_20200106_143037 (resized).jpg Added over 4 years ago:

RazorV23

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 1.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-club-lets-see-some-pics?tu=wako and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.