IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20240128_184021 (resized).jpg
20240128_183956 (resized).jpg
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#211 3 years ago

I'd like to find one of these this year. if Allentown happens in June, we'll be there trying to track one down.

1 month later
#222 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Shout out to scottyc for his warp pipe flash covers! I made my own and not only does it help not blind me from the flashers, it looks bad-ass and is authentic PVC piping!
I used 1 1/4 inch PVC pipe with a coupler just like he did and I customized the heights for each location...but overall I cut 1.25 inch pieces of the PVC and 0.75 inch pieces of the coupler. The notches were key...the pipes just sit on there nicely with no permanent modification to anything.
[quoted image]

came out great. I'll need to make a set of these too. just started going over my new SMB & getting some parts ordered!

2 weeks later
#229 3 years ago

Started ripping my ramps & plastics up today so I can replace the rubber, add cliiffys, & add leds.

20200619_230523 (resized).jpg20200619_230523 (resized).jpg
#230 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Shout out to scottyc for his warp pipe flash covers! I made my own and not only does it help not blind me from the flashers, it looks bad-ass and is authentic PVC piping!
I used 1 1/4 inch PVC pipe with a coupler just like he did and I customized the heights for each location...but overall I cut 1.25 inch pieces of the PVC and 0.75 inch pieces of the coupler. The notches were key...the pipes just sit on there nicely with no permanent modification to anything.
[quoted image]

Your post made making my set super easy. I color matched the flashers too.

20200613_120540 (resized).jpg20200613_120540 (resized).jpg
#231 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I know of one here in Utah for $3k

Thanks but scored one in Cleveland

#232 3 years ago

Here's my topper

20200613_120650 (resized).jpg20200613_120650 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#235 3 years ago

after orlandu81 's post I wanted to chime in w/ my cliffy pics. it was a night & day difference. my 2 lower holes were really beat up & the cliffy's hid all the damage.

2020-06-06 23.00.24 (resized).jpg2020-06-06 23.00.24 (resized).jpg2020-06-19 23.05.23-crop (resized).jpg2020-06-19 23.05.23-crop (resized).jpg
#238 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

On your full sized cab, your scoops don't look that bad but I still recommend that if you plan on using Cliffy's on your worn scoops on either Super Mario Bros. table, that you first repair the scoops with Quikwood or an equivalent wood repair substance. This will enable a completely smooth and intact surface in which to adhere your Cliffys. When I first did my full size SMB, I didn't repair the holes first and over time the Cliffy's started to bend upwards. Once I subsequently repaired the scoop, the Cliffy was reinstalled and there were no issues. These scoops are MASSIVE in size and are prone to issues as a result.

I didn't do that but it's good idea. I'll have to go back & repair it. thanks

1 week later
10 months later
#284 2 years ago

I love these

Quoted from Lucxor:

Did another mod for the slingshoots on both side and the lower parts.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

4 months later
#307 2 years ago

can someone tell me what this part is called. it's the silver bar over top of the target. there's one on the right target (yellow) but it's missing from the left target (blue) I'm missing 2 of them. this one & one on the upper playfield. if I could figure out the part number I could see if pinball resource has them.

thanks

20211023_213719 (resized).jpg20211023_213719 (resized).jpg

4 months later
#315 2 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Looks like a plate deflector 28939
My manual doesn’t show 1 on the upper PF just 2 on the lower.

thanks, I just assumed 1 belonged up there too.

1 year later
#406 1 year ago
Quoted from nightsurfride:

Hello fellow SMB owners. Finally the ColorDMD for our beloved machine has been created! Ordered the LCD version last night! Can't wait to do the install and configure. Anyone else super excited about this long awaited mod, and are you getting the LCD or LED version?

anyone have a video of the LCD or LED versions? I'd like to see it in action. thanks

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

One piece of advice to anyone that’s getting a ColorDMD is to get the LCD version. The 8-bit setting is perfect for Mario.

since it's your work, what better advice could we ask for. thanks

#409 1 year ago
Quoted from nightsurfride:

Received the LCD hardware today! Ready for the ROM download. The preview looks fantastic Philly Madison. Thanks for your talent to make this finally happen!
Mutt, check the preview for the display in action here:
Happy MAR10 Day!

saw it last night, thanks. mine already shipped! just looked for hte rom but hasn't been added to the DL page yet. should be added today.

#412 1 year ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Sorry guys I just colored it. It’s up to ColorDMD HQ to put it out to the masses. They are on pacific time so hopefully soon.

luckily I won't have the DMD till wed anyway. thanks

#413 1 year ago

the rom is up now

1 week later
#419 1 year ago

Added the LCD ColorDMD today. Here's a before & after vid. I included both scan mode & 8-bit mod. IMHO, 8-bit looks best.

#423 1 year ago
Quoted from DADDIO13:

Really liking all these mods for this game.
[quoted image]

I hadn't noticed the ? block targets before. they look nice.

#424 1 year ago

Spotted this ad on FB Market for a Super Mario Mushroom World in PA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/161111806810850/

#426 1 year ago

anyone know who made this question block target covers?

Pinside_forum_7489915_0-crop (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7489915_0-crop (resized).jpg
#427 1 year ago
Quoted from Mutt:

anyone know who made this question block target covers?
[quoted image]

NM, I found them. Daddio makes those too.
https://pinballdaddy.com/product/the-super-mario-bros-pinball-mystery-box-target-covers/

1 month later
#437 11 months ago

the DADDIO13 target covers couldn't have been easier to install and they made a huge improvement to the looks of the game. my targets looked spent & now they look great!

then there's @daddio13's launch button. What an amazing improvement. my old launch button looked horrible. I had to file it down a little to get it to slide freely but making sure it was pushed on all the way was the most important part.

these mods were inexpensive but look impressive. THANKS!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-club-lets-see-some-pics?tu=mutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.