IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20240128_184021 (resized).jpg
20240128_183956 (resized).jpg
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I'm in this club as of a few weeks ago. I'm really liking this game. There are a lot of stackable varied modes, a nice raised mini-playfield (a first in my collection), a fun set of ramps, and great overall theme with well-integrated visuals and audio.
One thing I'm having issues with is video mode, though. I've never been able to get passed Bullet Bill. What's the strategy here? I run and jump and before I even make contact with him I'm dead.

Jump late. I hold the run and jump very late. It took me a bit to figure it out.

Light the fuse in the bomb round and continuously hit the top vuk for 20 million each time. The game is super easy to score big but the mini games save it. Overall I'm a fan for sure. I'm gonna completely go through mine this summer (school teacher have more summer projects than winter ones lol).

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

Am I jumping on the bullet or over it?

You are jumping over the bullet.

I used to die at that bullet everytime until my subway ramp broke. I am going to buy a new one when I go through the game this summer but I wanted to fix it to play for now. Anyways in testing the ramp I lit that video mode a bunch and finally figured it out. Actually made the game much more enjoyable that running and dying at the first bullet. Lol. Good luck.

3 weeks later
#59 9 years ago

What are you considering big points to be

#63 9 years ago

Oh ok I got ya. I think that 175 million is a decent game for me without trying to build the score.

First shot I try to repetively hit up yoshi as many times as I can.

Next I go for the sequential numbers to light the mutliball. I do not actively shoot for the multiball but I like it lit

Next start lighting the three turtles to unlock a mini game.

Always keep those turtles lit and multiball because that is where the big point are.

In multiball if you can cradle two balls on the right and one on the left you should be able to repetively hit the jackpot (castle). The VUK should kick it right back to the left flipper. This takes quite a bit of skill and I'm not that good either otherwise I would still be scoring.

In every mini game there is an opportunity for points. You don't have to repetively hit the left ramp. I'm actually going to turn it on right now. Super fun game.

#65 9 years ago

Yeah. The jackpot does escalate to a decent amount on multiple hits and it is a ton of fun. Good lights and sounds.

If you can master video mode it is easy to trigger and can add up points too.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I suck at the video mode. Completed it once, almost on accident. I wasn't paying attention and jumped late. Come to find out that's what you are supposed to do because jumping when you think it is proper is too soon.

It really made me mad before I figured this out. My wife who is a huge mario fan still hates the video mode.

#68 9 years ago

Speaking of points. 30 million for completing the video mode. I also had the jackpot up to 40 million on multiball. It multiplies every time you hit it. I am not surer if it tops out though.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

40m is the highest I remember ever seeing it. If I'm in MB, but not in a mode, I will attempt the JP loop. 40m is what I see. In a 2-ball, 20m might be the max though, since 3-ball requires SUPER, which also is double scoring on modes.

There you go. I was in super with three ball multi ball. Cradled two balls to the right flipper and just went after the jackpot. Right VUK kick to my left flipper. I missed it one time and hit the pop bumper and then jumbled all the balls and lost every one of them lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-club-lets-see-some-pics?tu=jmountjoy111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.