IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20240128_184021 (resized).jpg
20240128_183956 (resized).jpg
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#367 1 year ago

Picking up a Mushroom World tomorrow...anybody know of an LED kit I can buy, or does anyone know where I can find a lamp location map so that I can assemble LED replacements for the lamps? Thanks in advance...

#369 1 year ago
Quoted from latenite04:

The bulbs are #44 and #89 for flashers. Comet 2smd sunlight look nice in this game.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
There are also 3 flashers and 10 bulbs on the back plate I don't see mentioned. This is the one place that colored bulbs look great, or buy bulb covers.
[quoted image]

Thank you VERY much!

1 week later
#375 1 year ago

Stupid question o' the day: How the hell do you get to the menu to make game adjustments or raise the sound volume on a Mushroom World? Are there buttons on the coin door? Because mine sure as shit doesn't have any.

Just finished a flipper rebuild and can't do something this simple. Super frustrating. Thanks in advance for any help!

#377 1 year ago
Quoted from latenite04:

Should be inside the door upper right. Volume nob and menu button.
[quoted image]

...aaaaand that's where it was hiding. Thanks so much!

#378 1 year ago

Follow up question: I can only see self tests, lamp tests, etc. How do I set number of balls and other settings. First Gottlieb SS so I'm sorry for the basic questions.

(Previous owner had it set to like 10 balls so it's totally annoying...)

#380 1 year ago
Quoted from latenite04:

Menu button, left flipper, then menu button should cycle the adjustments. Slam tilt switch or power off to exit after making changes.
If it gets too easy put it on 1 ball, set 46 to hard and 48 to on. If you don't complete the world drops before the time runs out your flippers die. Great way to play adults for a high score.
[quoted image]

Thanks again. And sorry to clutter up this thread with my inanity.

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

When I first got mine (before I sold it recently) I grabbed a manual and just went through each menu and adjusted everything. The Gottlieb menus are not the most user friendly as you see, but the manual is pretty good. If you don't have one, I suggest grabbing a beat up paper copy to keep inside the coin door. I used mine regularly when fixing my machine up.

I got a manual, but it didn't really show the menu button location or how to navigate the menu. Just what all the menu items were....and a ton of schematics. Steep learning curve for me on these Gottlieb SS games so I appreciate all the help in this thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 17.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-club-lets-see-some-pics?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.