IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20240128_184021 (resized).jpg
20240128_183956 (resized).jpg
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#216 3 years ago

Hi everyone. Quick question. Where would I find the standup target Leaf switch that has the piece of plastic on it. I'm slowly getting my game back in shape.
Much thanks

WIN_20200524_18_42_08_Pro (resized).jpgWIN_20200524_18_42_08_Pro (resized).jpg
#218 3 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

I'm not sure you can get just that blade of the switch. For Gottlieb, parts will be available at Pinball Resource
The switch assembly is 29017 (PBR# GTB-29017+W)
http://www.pbresource.com/pfswitch.htm#gtbsu
I would assume he also has just the white plate that could be riveted on to the existing switch, but did not see the part number on the website. I'm sure an email to Jimmy or call to Steve and they would set you straight

Much thanks! Going to email today!!

3 weeks later
#223 3 years ago

so like a dummy I lifted my playfield and the balls fell out. I finished cleaning, lowered the playfield and dropped the balls in. The soleniod that kicks the ball up isn't working. I checked for loose wires. I pulled the apron and dropped the balls behind the wire ready to go but the ball won't kick into the trough after hitting the button. Any ideas where to start?
Thanks in advance

#226 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Check the switches in test mode. See if you can get the trough switches to change.
Also, check the fuses. I had a similar problem that was cured with a new fuse.

Will give it a try and thanks!

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Check the switches in test mode. See if you can get the trough switches to change.
Also, check the fuses. I had a similar problem that was cured with a new fuse.

Much thanks! I replaced the fuse and now it works like a charm!

6 months later
#262 3 years ago

Need help!
Hoping anyone can give a pretty clueless person some help. I found a wire broken off under the left flipper coil. I looked at the right flipper coil to compare it and it appeared to be from the left tab which only had 1 wire on it. The right coil had two wires on the left tab, 1 wire on the middle tab, and 2 wires on the right tab. I soldered the wire onto the the left tab on the left coil. I turned the game on and the flippers work great. However after the first ball drains, the game will load 2 balls, then plunge them. After they drain, it will feed 1 ball then after that drains, repeat the double ball feed. I posted pictures of the left coil, right coil and video of the double feed.
Did I F%*@ up the game with the wrong wire solder or is this something unrelated? Any idea where to start?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rWNAmzgm6WCNktb9A

Much thanks!!

PXL_20210108_032801833 (resized).jpgPXL_20210108_032801833 (resized).jpgsuper mario pinball (resized).jpgsuper mario pinball (resized).jpg
2 years later
#389 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinScientist:

Where did you find the decals for the cabinet? I've been looking for some for mine!

I as well. Would love to find these!

4 months later
#439 11 months ago

Hi everyone,
Having a problem with the multi-ball. And please forgive if this has been answered before. On 2 ball multi-ball, the ball that is in the hole launches fine and everything plays as it should. However, on 3 ball multi ball, the ball stays in the hole and won't launch. The balls from the lane launch fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-club-lets-see-some-pics?tu=Heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.