Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a ticket to Fhloston Paradise Multiball? ”

• (YES) I hide in the landing gear to hitch a ride 16 votes
      53%
    • (UNSURE) 'I am a meat popsicle' with ambilvalence 3 votes
      10%
    • (NO) 'No, take it..I Don't Need it!' 11 votes
      37%

(30 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture d’e?cran 2023-11-29 a? 16.17.24 (resized).png
    fifth-element-take-a-few-pictures (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 9.42.19 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 9.39.06 AM (resized).png
    #1 8 months ago

:idea:I thought I'd start a thread that is a pretty hot topic with me; The 5th Element SPECULATION HAS BEGUN..I'm really hoping and not hoping this is going to be BOF (Barrels of Fun) next machine...becuase it will be a blind-buy DAY 1. One of the best sci-fi films for me, and can't tell you how many hours I tweaked my front projection systems (Home Theater setups) with the DVD, Bluray, the better Bluray, then the 4K etc etc...I am a meat popsicle over this, IF TRUE...

#2 8 months ago

Im on board for sure if this really happenning,i used to watch it as a kid every night for years on VHS.The soundtrack alone is off the chart.Finger crossed

#3 8 months ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

Im on board for sure if this really happenning,i used to watch it as a kid every night for years on VHS.The soundtrack alone is off the chart.Finger crossed

AMEN BROTHER...I've been a very serious fan since it came out..didn't collect any toys or go that nuts, but basically could/would/should. I mean it was either this or Total Recall..they are both top-tier IP's for me.

#4 8 months ago

This would be a great title.

#5 8 months ago

All i want is when you complete the wizard mode (found and open each Element to beat Evil) with the ''Protect Life'' song in the background and a matching topper with light and shit lol

#6 8 months ago

you know it's gotta have a UV kit addon..and the topper will be these guys...

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 9.39.06 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-11-04 at 9.39.06 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 9.42.19 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-11-04 at 9.42.19 AM (resized).png
    #7 8 months ago

Can't stand the flick...but themes don't = pre buys anyway

#8 8 months ago

Weird movie!

#9 8 months ago

Perfect!

fifth-element-take-a-few-pictures (resized).pngfifth-element-take-a-few-pictures (resized).png

#10 8 months ago

We need more Bruce Willis in the pinball world.

Id be up for Die hard as well if anyone has heard of that movie.

#11 8 months ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Is that a movie about batteries or something? Sounds boring.

#12 8 months ago

Don't tease me like this

#13 8 months ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

We need more Bruce Willis in the pinball world.

Damn Straight. This poor man going through dimentia really hurts my soul. He needs a pinball machine in the world, besides PF. I can’t think of a better title imho

#14 8 months ago

Weirdly this is my wife’s favorite movie of all time! If one came out I would certainly have to consider it.

#15 8 months ago

The pinball brothers made my dream come true when they revived Alien. Hopefully someone makes another dream theme for me come true!!

#16 8 months ago

I would not be able to afford it, but I would want it! Fantastic movie

#17 8 months ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

you know it's gotta have a UV kit addon..and the topper will be these guys...
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Those guys were TOTALLY underused in the movie! Coolest sounding voices ever.

#18 8 months ago

I've always thought this theme was right up the Sega pinball alley back in the day. Love the movie and would be very interested. I've considered a home brew but time and talent are lacking.

#19 8 months ago

Only two flicks that I think would translate to pinball get me in the NIB mindset: Big Trouble in Little China, and 5th Element.

Both have such great opportunities for asset usage: call outs, music, art - all fantastic.

I would so love to see Fifth Element, but it has to be supergreen.

#20 8 months ago

Hopefully BoF or whoever can get this Title out there before Bruce truly does lose all his marbles. I’d love to see him play it. I guess you could say the same for Pulp Fiction

#21 8 months ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Hopefully BoF or whoever can get this Title out there before Bruce truly does lose all his marbles. I’d love to see him play it. I guess you could say the same for Pulp Fiction

If it gets made I hope its 2 years away so I can afford it after getting Labyrinth. That would be a killer theme

#22 8 months ago
    Quoted from SpyroFTW:

If it gets made I hope its 2 years away so I can afford it after getting Labyrinth. That would be a killer theme

And it would be killer to have both BoF machines, side by side

2 weeks later
    #23 7 months ago
    Capture d’e?cran 2023-11-29 a? 16.17.24 (resized).pngCapture d’e?cran 2023-11-29 a? 16.17.24 (resized).png
    #24 7 months ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

[quoted image]

YEP! I saw that earlier today, and just made my day even brighter..and that would be an absolute KILLER TOPPER, with the manodchilla (sp) character and apropriate backdrop ..going to be an early adopter when/if/when this happens!

2 months later
    #25 5 months ago

any further rumors floating around about T5E?

#26 5 months ago

Heard it's switching more towards Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets instead.

#27 5 months ago

Sometimes when theme's like this are rumored, things will go silent for a bit since what else is there to leak out other than it's being worked on.

#28 5 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Heard it's switching more towards Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets instead.

It won't since this movie is not popular (right? I've seen this three times but I know its not well regarded, because of obvious reasons to anyone who's seen this).

#29 5 months ago
    Quoted from Whistles:

It won't since this movie is not popular (right?....

These new companies are showing us popular titles aren't needed anymore.

#30 5 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

It's a great looking movie in 3D.

#31 5 months ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

It's a great looking movie in 3D.

Delevigne is obviously the main issue; dreadfull.

Hudson Hawk should be up before 5th element for God sakes!

#32 5 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Delevigne is obviously the main issue; dreadfull.

Now I saw Dane Duhan or w/e his name is as an epic mis-cast.

He's not a "tough guy" type, and the role he was playing in this needed that, so he does the ol Keanu/joker voice thing because clearly that makes him more believable in the role.

#33 5 months ago
    Quoted from Whistles:

Now I saw Dane Duhan or w/e his name is as an epic mis-cast.
    He's not a "tough guy" type, and the role he was playing in this needed that, so he does the ol Keanu/joker voice thing because clearly that makes him more believable in the role.

God I love Dane Dehann. He's not for everyone of course.

3 weeks later
    #34 4 months ago

Since MM just pulled off Princess Bride. ...
    5th Element would be a great license to port to mm p3 Not my first choice but if Barrels can’t do it..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.