pawl (resized).jpeg
IMG_7555 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7554 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Williams Resettable stepper (resized).jpg
Super Flite Bonus Count (resized).jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

That’s the wrong side show the other side where the gears have the 5 teeth.

That bonus unit counts all the way down to 0 then gives you the free 1000 at ball start. That’s a different switch that gives you the extra 1000 that pulsates the A-22 500

#52 1 year ago

Are these 2 touching when it’s resting? Or any for that matter?

IMG_7557 (resized).jpegIMG_7557 (resized).jpeg
#53 1 year ago

Looks like all of these switches are touching the wrong ends. Or adjusted way too high. All of those long blades are supposed to lift up to the top blades when they hit the gear teeth.
I’m seeing that my Strato flite has a slight different set up. But the stack are all supposed normally open and then close when the gear spins.
Yours is actually the bottom switch.
Make sure all of those switches are gapped open and then close when the gear teeth lifts them

This is the impulse on yours, and the bottom switch is the problem child.

Super flite (resized).jpgSuper flite (resized).jpg

#54 1 year ago

Score motor cam 6 has the wrong type of cam follower. Should be the same as the rest.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballdaveh:

Score motor cam 6 has the wrong type of cam follower. Should be the same as the rest.

Mine has the same follower on that stack

#56 1 year ago

All of these short blades are way too high and need to be bent down so that there’s still a slight gap between all contacts and then the long blades lift UP and make connection as the cams spin.

IMG_7557 (resized).jpegIMG_7557 (resized).jpeg

#57 1 year ago

Hopefully this helps:

IMG_7560 (resized).jpegIMG_7560 (resized).jpeg
#58 1 year ago
Quoted from currieddog:

My thought is that something is cutting out early, which is why it only affects the final 1000. Also, double and triple bonus ALWAYS score correctly.
[quoted image]

the double and triple bonus relays hold in while the 1000 point relay fires, the single bonus times with the 1000 point and are supposed to be in sync. Trust me man just bend these 4 little blades down so they are not touching anything while resting and make sure the long blades make contact with the short blade above when it slides over the raised tooth.

This is the simplest fix in the world. You're going to laugh after you adjust the blades like I showed you and it works. That impulse stack is adjusted wrong and the short blades are making contact with the long blades above which gives continuity at the wrong time. And the continuity is breaking when its lifting instead of making when lifted and breaking when resting. So depending on when its supposed to fire it may or may not work. Again which is why your pulses are all wrong and its pulling in on the pause instead of letting go on the pause.

IMG_7561 (resized).jpegIMG_7561 (resized).jpeg
#59 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

All of these short blades are way too high and need to be bent down so that there’s still a slight gap between all contacts and then the long blades lift UP and make connection as the cams spin.

Right you are!! Thanks for staying with it.

#60 1 year ago

I have to say that for all the machines I've worked on virtually or in person, this is the first time that score motor blade adj has been needed; it was always crud and cleaning fixed things. But I ignored my own adage that the schematic doesn't lie. Imp-A was right there in that bonus circuit.

Thanks to everyone who checked in.

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from currieddog:

Right you are!! Thanks for staying with it.

IMG_0029.gifIMG_0029.gif
#62 1 year ago

Dude you advertise as having an EM repair company but can't diagnose a misadjusted switch? I feel sorry for your customers.

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from currieddog:

You'd be hard pressed to bend one of these, and I see nothing wrong here.

I suggested that to solve your intermittent count-down issue. If you fixed that, I missed it. The leg in question is close to where the spring attaches and does not show up in your picture.

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Dude you advertise as having an EM repair company but can't diagnose a misadjusted switch? I feel sorry for your customers.

Haha! We're not all infallible like you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-flite-not-collecting-bonus/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.