(Topic ID: 20859)

Super Ethical Reality Tournaments at CAX (fun tourneys)

By jonnyo

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I decided the video gamers shouldn’t have all the fun. I’ll be running two fun tourneys at CAX. If you remember the Panic Park tournaments last year, it’s in the same spirit.

Both are free. All entrants will get discount coupons to PPM and probably Playland. Other prizes as I can gather them this week. If you have a prize to donate, PM me or drop it off with me at CAX!

The first tournament is an idea people spoke of from the Wild West Pinball Show: Tag team pinball! Today at PPM warehouse, Mike hooked up a light and bell to Sky Jump. Player 1 starts on the game. Player 2 stands back behind a line away from the game. When the bell rings, the players must quickly switch!

The second tournament is The Gloves Come On! Players are fitted with a set of Boxing Gloves and try to put up their best score.

See you at the show!

http://pinballbayarea.com/2012/07/21/super-ethical-reality-tournaments-at-cax-fun-tourneys/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-ethical-reality-tournaments-at-cax-fun-tourneys?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.