(Topic ID: 6690)

Super duper wipeys

By Pinballerchef

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I was wondering what are the best wipes to use for using pinball table parts and play fields. The ones that came with my NOVUS 1,2,3 set worked really well...no left over lint. Where do we buy these? Are there any generic wipes that we can purchase in our grocery stores? Any other col ideas people use??

#2 12 years ago

I think that kit comes with microfiber cloths. They are usually good about not leaving anything behind. You should be able to find them just about anywhere. I even bought some from Lowes in a pinch, but Target or Amazon should have a wide selection.

#3 12 years ago

Walmart has the best ones and they only come in yellow color.
    Its sort of a microfiber but they are much smoother and are great
    for cleaning and waxing.

#4 12 years ago

I bought a bunchof the microfiber in different colors a long time ago to polish the airplane windscreen. I think they were on sale at Schucks for polishing. Most stores carry them, just look around and you will find deal on them.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Walmart has the best ones and they only come in yellow color.
    Its sort of a microfiber but they are much smoother and are great
    for cleaning and waxing.

I agree with Mike those that are sold at Walmart are the better cloth. True microfiber cloths are mostly made of nylon fiber and are rougher to touch and do not absorb moisture as well.

#6 12 years ago

I'm specifically looking for ones that are 100% lint free. Do the Walmart ones qualify? If so, I think I'm going to grab some later today.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Do the Walmart ones qualify?

Definitely the Walmart ones. In the automotive section

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-duper-wipeys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.