Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by KoolFingers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

stonehedge_lineup.jpg
em_on_metallica.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Escaped from the heat yesterday and took the family to Stonehedge in Akron for some pinball and bowling.

Wanted to throw out a big thankyou to Marvin for putting such a fantastic selection of well maintained pins out for others to enjoy. Having Monster Bash out on location was a rare treat, though a possibly expensive one as my daughter is now convinced we need a Metallica and MB in our gameroom

If y'all have not taken the time to check out the place, it is well worth the drive to support a local pinball hotspot.

em_on_metallica.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Sounds like a fun time...and great pin lineup to boot!

#3 6 years ago

Stonedhenge.

#4 6 years ago

Thank you for your support. Im working on making this one of the top place to play pinball in Northeast OH . Also check out my friend Donnys place when you are in Berea, Kidforce collectables another great place to play pinball .The Battle at Stonhedge on August 23 & 24 is going to be a fun time with lots of door prizes, tournaments . I will also have WOZ there by the August 23 & 24 and will also be doing a small tournament on it. Im Working on the Classic games for the tournament now. We also have a new Pinball league starting up this fall on Wednesday September 18. Thanks again for your support

#5 6 years ago

It's guys like you MJ that really make pinball great.....thank you

#6 6 years ago

Will be visiting the family in Bedford the first week in August.. definitely plan to stop by Stonehenge while I'm there. I've driven by that place 1000 times but haven't ever gone in.

Very nice lineup.. and some games I haven't played yet.

#7 6 years ago

There is also a Tron,STNG and Demo Man there that is not on the list above

#8 6 years ago

Have to agree, Marvin does a great job on those pins. Worth the trip!

#9 6 years ago

Hi Keith that is your old Lord of the ring that is there now.

#10 6 years ago

What's the hours you're open? I run thru Akron during the day 2-3 time a month and wouldn't mind checking the place out.

#11 6 years ago

They are open Monday, Wed and Thursday at 1pm
Tuesday and Friday at 9am

#12 6 years ago

Thx, will definitely stop on next trip thru.

#13 6 years ago

Also open Saturday at 1pm and Sunday 1pm This is Summer hours.They open at 9am everyday starting in September

#14 6 years ago

Stop in the Pro Shop and buy a bowling ball from me. I need some pinball money.

#15 6 years ago

I'll definitely stop by to say hi, but I've never been a bowler. Though I've tried a few times way back when. lol
But if its slow, I'll spot you a game or two.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Stonedhenge.

Where the demons dwell
Where the banshees live
-and they do live well

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Kidforce collectables another great place to play pinball

I second this. I stopped in on my way home from the Michigan Pinball Expo

#18 6 years ago

Wish i was Closer

#19 6 years ago

Thanks for rounding out the game selection Marvin, I'll add the tags above. Honestly, there were so many I could not remember them all when making the original post...a good problem to have if I do say so myself.

Koolfingers, I'm not a bowler by any stretch of the word, but did play a couple games to placate my family. Broke 100 for the first time ever if that tells you anything about my skill.

I'd like to get up to Kidforce, but eeking out time is tough.

Regardless, as I could never own all these games, I do appreciate Marvin and Donny putting their private collections out there for others to enjoy. I've never been so happy to pump twenty dollars worth of quarters into machines.

cheers,

rody

#20 6 years ago

Thanks again I should have WOZ up there in a couple weeks .I have a few more games that im going to bring up there but we need to run some more power first. Should be done in the next few weeks.I have a AFM and a JD that I am add to the line up soon.

2 weeks later
#21 6 years ago

Stopped by Stonehedge late Thursday night. I had low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. Excellent lineup.. all in great shape.. with plenty of room so that no one needs to bump into you when you're playing (a personal pet peeve). Prices were fair. Had such a good time that I stopped back again last night. I'll definitely be coming by again anytime I'm in town.

stonehedge_lineup.jpg

#22 6 years ago

Thank you for support hope I run into you when your there.

1 month later
#23 6 years ago

We try to get to Stonehedge at least every other month. Great place to play. Very clean, pins are in great shape & a nice bar. Just wish the music wasn't so loud so we could hear the callouts. That's the only complaint.

#24 6 years ago

If you ask the bartender, they will turn off the speakers in the pinball area. They do blare the music to an annoyingly loud level.

#25 6 years ago

^ Good to know, thx.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside