• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c64system (resized).jpg
DSC03837 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“ASUS ROG G752VS-XS74K- Ultimate Gaming Computer. NEW Unopened, Still sealed. Copper Titanium - 2017. I purchased this by mistake. By the time it was mid Dec , they would no longer...”
2018-01-13
Anaheim, CA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 111 times

Just made a Marketplace add but there was no "Discuss this Topic" option in that add. Wondering if it was because I clicked, "Other Stuff"?

ASUS ROG G752VS-XS74K 17.3" 120Hz G-sync Intel Core i7 7th Gen Unlocked 7820HK NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 VR Ready 512 GB SSD 16GB Memory 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Gaming Laptop
Click embedded Add for tons of Details.

DSC03837 (resized).JPGDSC03837 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Fixed a couple things in add. Already had a beyond lowball offer. Please dont.
Yes, i made a mistake, doesnt mean im going to sell it for half price
Worst case scenario, ill open it up and use it. My 11 year old really wants it to.
No pinsiders play Overwatch or World of Warcraft? I dont, to much pinball for online gaming.
This has windows 10 already installed.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

No pinsiders play Overwatch

I play overwatch...but I already have a gaming rig. :p If WOW needs this kind of thing to run these days...I don't even know what to say there. The game looks like, has always looked like, and will always looks like crap, because it's an old MMO.

FFXIV is much more visually demanding, and it runs fine on my desktop that's pretty comparable (if not WORSE) than this laptop... at 2048x1152

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Frax.
This laptop is a rocket and adds layers and clarity. Latest and greatest for sure.

#5 6 years ago

I listed a couple of consoles last month, got no interest. Most people that browse this site are above the age group that would buy this sort of thing. But I hope you get some luck. Considering this is several hundred below list price, the lowballer obviously didn't know what he would be getting.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I listed a couple of consoles last month, got no interest. Most people that browse this site are above the age group that would buy this sort of thing. But I hope you get some luck. Considering this is several hundred below list price, the lowballer obviously didn't know what he would be getting.

Thanks Crash.
I figured it's worth a shot on pinside. Us old farts don't play that stuff, seems it's a under 30ish thing.

#7 6 years ago

Thanks Crash.
I figured it's worth a shot on pinside. Us old farts don't play that stuff, seems it's a under 30ish thing.

I'm over 40 and play Overwatch. I played TF2 before that, and Quake CTF before that. My reflexes aren't what they used to be, but I still have fun. My gaming budget is waaay less than my pin budget, though

Glws.

#8 6 years ago

Thanks Crash.

Hey, I'm 36, and still pissing people off with my air superiority..

Play nice, play Pharah!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

I'm over 40 and play Overwatch. I played TF2 before that, and Quake CTF before that. My reflexes aren't what they used to be, but I still have fun. My gaming budget is waaay less than my pin budget, though
Glws.

Thanks. Good to hear someone over 40 plays.
Ive worked the Blizzcon event in Anaheim a few years ago. Crazy stuff watching the championship. Fun show.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Hey, I'm 36, and still pissing people off with my air superiority..
Play nice, play Pharah!

I officially stand corrected on age group. At Blizzcon didnt see many over 40 other than us running it.

#11 6 years ago

Late night bump.
Opinions please. Best place to sell this?
I have no clue. Maybe ebay.
Just doesnt seem like a craigslist item.

#12 6 years ago

Dont need that out of date laptop. I have this puppy. All tweaked and ready to rock !!!

c64system (resized).jpgc64system (resized).jpg

#13 6 years ago

All kidding aside..glwts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-duper-gaming-laptop-for-sale-asus-rog-g752vs-xs74k-173 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.