Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by russdx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cluelessnessdemotivator.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sirgubster9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

testing the stuff on my pinball machine.. can I just take off the glass and close the door and take my finger or a pinball and bank it off the slingshot to see if it comes up in test mode? or like push down one of the drop targets or like run my finger or ball over a button or whatever to see if it comes up on test screen? Like am i going to electrocute myself and die? or more importantly am I going to ruin the pinball machine testing stuff that way?

#9 4 years ago

the quickness of your guys replies is absolutely amazing!!! thank you so much. I actually did watch those tnt videos and ya he has the glass off and hes throwing the ball around like a maniac, but at the same time i thought maybe he has it in some other mode that I dont know about yet. ok so be ready for super loud sounds and then probably use the ball for a lot of it so i dont hurt myself. thanks so much guys!!!!

#12 4 years ago

oh ya i do know about the coin door thing and it does announce to me when I open the door that the high voltage is off now and a Cow moos!!! its pretty sweet. but my plan is to leave the door closed so i can still flip the flippers and have the ball bounce off all the high voltage devices too right?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sirgubster9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-duper-dumb-question?tu=Sirgubster9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.