Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Zaquar
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161022_180002 (resized).jpg
    20161029_180720 (resized).jpg
    m5fZQ63iwChkZpa0ILqW (resized).JPG
    IMG_1994 (resized).JPG
    20161022_162345 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6736[1] (resized).JPG
    image002 (resized).jpg
    Super.Chexx_sponsors2_20140428_110056 (resized).jpg
    Super.Chexx_Players2_20140408_170928 (resized).jpg
    Super.Chexx_Goalies2_20140408_170855 (resized).jpg
    20160221_114240_(resized).jpg
    s-l1600_(resized).jpg
    s-l1600_(9)_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glasairpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

I bought mine new in 2002 from ICE. It still looks new as it only has been at my home. My kids both played hockey and enjoyed the game. Lots of fun. I would not sell mine for $1500. I think the cheapest you will buy a new one shipped will be close to $3k. The home version does not have the coin mechs and is only a few hundred cheaper. You definitely want to buy one that has been in someone's home and not a bar / arcade. People tend to beat the snot out of these games by picking them up and slamming them down with the handles, etc. I looked at many used ones before simply giving up and buying new since nobody was listing HUO machines.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

The newer ones with 'shots on goal' in the scoreboard are pretty neat. Not sure when they added that feature, but it is cool to see your shots on goal percentages.

Yes, that is a nice feature. Mine has it and I believe it came out when the scoreboard design was changed in the late 1990s. There is a Magnetic senor under the playfield around the goal area that detects the puck. It is called an "OH" sensor since it also triggers the "OHHHH" audio track just like a real hockey crowd does when there a a good shot on goal. The game is a lot of fun. Mine does not get much play, but when it does get played people always have a smile while playing it and as they are walking away. Classic.

#11 8 years ago

No, that is incorrect. They are $2,695 with curbside delivery for the coin-op version. Add another $100 for the split base if you want to get it through a door less than 32". The "home only" version is $2,495. If you want NHL, Can vs USA, or team specific it is $3,195.

Anyway, pristine used units sell quickly for $2k, especially right before Christmas. The worn out rough machines bring over $1k consistently.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glasairpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=glasairpilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.