Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SM_HS.jpg
    #1 13 years ago

Hope all you pinsiders are having a great Sunday. Drive safe, have fun, and play some pinball during the usually boring half-time show.

Was just screwing around on my Spider-Man. Almost got to Super Hero but choked.

SM_HS.jpgSM_HS.jpg

#2 13 years ago

What's a Super Bowl ???

#3 13 years ago

Its a minor distraction during the year for people preparing for the spring/summer pinball shows I think, BD.

#4 13 years ago

nice score drbond! Just updated my SM to 2.6 and erased all my high scores.Incentive to go for it!

#6 13 years ago

I'm still running 2.4, scooter. At some point, I will update my software. Probably get to it when I order and recieve a shaker motor for my Spider-Man.

I was running a standard 3-ball game btw. Spidey, for me anyway, is a better playing game in 3-ball mode.

I want to get my ring tone, one of the newer voice clips they added through software..."Heres the headline, Venom is caught and responds, growl growl garble garble"

#7 13 years ago

So far,I only see a little change from 2.4 to 2.6.The sound spike is fixed and I do see a little more movement by sandman to block the ball,makes it a little more interesting.
    Terrific game!

#8 13 years ago

Shaker motor adds a lot of fun to SM drbond.I set mine to maximal so that you get a little shake when you hit a combo.Also have a sub woofer with the sound turned up to 50,makes for an awesome experience combined with the shaker motor and LED lights in the flashers.SM is lit up enough I usually Play it in the dark,which when the lights go out for a couple of seconds in black suit multi-ball gets your blood pumping!!

#9 13 years ago

I have one of those super bowls, it holds a ton of old pin parts i keep around because they are still good.
    BTW, did you see the sweet lookin Pin in the corner of the Bud Light commercial?

#10 13 years ago

"I have one of those super bowls..."

That's funny. I have one too... Mine is white, porcelain and has water in it... When I giggle the little handle on the side it goes "swiiissshhh"

G

#11 13 years ago

Yeah, my wife was like "I knew you would notice that pinball machine."
    Well, its a Bud light so it probably has uninspiring gameplay and a shallow ruleset.

#12 13 years ago

Hahaha!!

That commercial was the only thing I can remember from today's telecast. Machine looked like it could be a 90's Data East.

Wished I had seen more of the game, and some of the commercials....but then I remember I can just check that stuff out later on the internet. I had more important things to attend to...like trying to defeat the Green Goblin & Bonesaw on my Spider-Man. My brother thought that one of the teams made a touch down when I yelled in excitment, hearing the police sirens blare as the game went into Battle Royale mode (sirens are heard before Battle Royale music starts).

God lord, SM rocks! I wonder what I will do with all those quarters I used to dump into the Spidey at the arcade I have been going to for almost 2 years.

#13 13 years ago

And the Michigan Pinball Expo had a halftime commercial spot too! Did anyone see that?
    In case not: here's the link...

I wondered why someone posted up "Bud Light and Pinball...why not" on the FacePlant...it should actually be BEER AND PINBALL, DAMMIT! but I guess not a lot of people have sorted that one out yet...

#14 13 years ago

Did pretty well on Spider-man Tonight! Only 2 or 3 shots away from super hero and then I CHOKED!One of these days I will get there Maybe.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-bowl-sunday-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.