(Topic ID: 260552)

Super Bowl Pools?

By jorge5240

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you play in super bowl pools?”

• Hell yeah! 3 votes
      75%
    • What is it? 1 vote
      25%
    • Gambling is bad! 0 votes

(4 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finman2000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

So I am in process of running some super bowl pools and I am surprised at how many people lately are looking at me like I a am crazy when I ask if they want to buy in. I have always played in Super Bowl Pools since I was a young boy and I think they are a lot of fun. I thought almost everyone plays in them but I guess I was wrong.
    I even have a free pool going
    Free= this is for our company winner gets $250 (when I went to have people sign up for free so many people did not know what I was talking about)
    I am having some other low stakes Pools going and am having problems filling. I thought this would be easy to fill.
    So do you play in Pools? Anything crazy you have seen or been involved in?
    My dad tells me stories of $10k pool back in the day, winner take all. I don’t know if I believe that is real, but if so must have been insane.

I assume you are talking about buying squares on a board. I love to gamble, so I am very familiar. They are popular around me. I don't play high stakes. Just up to $100 per square. The more expensive ones usually pay a little if you are touching a winning square or have the reverse numbers. Adds fun to watching the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finman2000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-bowl-pools?tu=finman2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.