Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-734.jpg
image-113.jpg
image-440.jpg
image.jpg
image-400.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#223 9 years ago
Quoted from neurokinetik:

Recently, I had a chance to play a nice Funhouse that had superbands on it. I noticed that I was completely unable to hit Rudy from the upper flipper on that game, despite everything seeming correct as far as flipper alignment and strength go. Every shot I attempted was late, and would hit the trapdoor instead.

Quoted from EricR:

I had the exact same problem on that Funhouse, it was very frustrating. I've never had that problem on another Funshouse.

This as absolutely false. I have Super Bands on my funhouse and I can hit Rudy constantly. Are you two sure your just not out of sync on the shot? I have SB on my Funhouse and Centaur and both don't play different enough for me to notice a real difference. I do agree that they help the control a bit, but they don't alter things enough in my opinion to worry about. The guys that are crying are the ones that play tournament and use tons of tricks. If your going to complain about the SB on Funhouse what about the fact that the ball when shot out of the cellar hole doesn't bounce off the right flipper and land on the left with SB on.

#227 9 years ago

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh with you guys. All I can say for sure, is the superbands did not affect the play on my Funhouse. I can make the shot easily. But, who knows, it could be a myriad of things that could have caused that and quite possibly the super bands also. I personally am just not seeing the huge difference people are complaining about, but I also am not a pro player.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-bandsor-not?tu=squeakman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.