Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-734.jpg
image-113.jpg
image-440.jpg
image.jpg
image-400.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Bounce passing is an issue on my Twilight Zone - especially from the slot machine. With rubber bands, you could safely bounce pass directly from the slot machine eject and cradle on the left flipper - which meant you could make almost every shot. Changed to super bands and the bounce pass barely makes it across meaning you can't cradle it and have to hit it straight away. Im changing back.
Having said that, I also have them on my STLE and they're great. I think because its such a fast game.

That's weird because mine never used to bounce off the right flipper to the left one but it does since I put on superbands. It used to bounce up from the right flipper and SDTM but now it bounces nicely to the left flipper.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Did you have old hard black rubbers on there before? That would do it. Unless you have your game pitched at 9 degrees, new black rubbers will bounce the ball over just fine.
Depending on the kickout (and pitch, obviously), super bands will bounce the ball over most of the time. But not a big bounce and not as reliably as conventional black rubbers. And as the slot machine VUK coil warms up, the kickout is less predictable. If you're playing in a tourney or league, you don't trust the bounce with super bands. Flip or live catch the kickout. I wouldn't recommend super bands on a TZ for tourney or league play. Folks are gonna get pissed. That bounce is a god given right (in the eyes of many players anyway d.

Old rubbers were red. Didn't use TZ in the last Tournament but will likely use it for the next one. It plays more like a TZ should with the super bands on it than it did with the regular rubber.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 29.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-bandsor-not?tu=pauloz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.