Topic Stats

• 312 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by phillymadison
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-734.jpg
image-113.jpg
image-440.jpg
image.jpg
image-400.jpg

There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Super-Bands ring sets are coming soon. The distributors do not have the information yet, but they will quite soon. Parts are being molded as we speak. Thanks for your patience and your interest in these products.

Any updates on these?

#302 4 years ago

Will be interesting to see how these stack up against the Titan Competition silicone rings. It's going to take some convincing for a lot of people I think.

#303 4 years ago

I just bought some used rings from another Pinsider. They still look brand new.

#304 4 years ago

If these go on as hard as the flipper rubbers I would be concerned about pulling out post screws. The new Titan silicone rings are nice and stretchy, no worries there.

#305 4 years ago

I'll be honest, at least for now I'm pulling off my super bands and replacing them with the Titan Competition flipper rubbers. They have all the advantages, nice bright colors, easy to clean, easy to install, but they play like you expect.

Will take more long term testing to really decide, but I just think the Super Bands are too different with how the affect game play.

#306 4 years ago

I gave in and changed some of my games to Superbands ...... they are good on games where the flippers are starting to get a little weak but I'm too lazy to rebuild them right now

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I just bought some used rings from another Pinsider. They still look brand new.

Used rubbers? Ewwww!!

#308 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Used rubbers? Ewwww!!

just turn it inside out.

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll be honest, at least for now I'm pulling off my super bands and replacing them with the Titan Competition flipper rubbers. They have all the advantages, nice bright colors, easy to clean, easy to install, but they play like you expect.
Will take more long term testing to really decide, but I just think the Super Bands are too different with how the affect game play.

Just replaced regular yellow rubber bands on my flippers with some Titan Competition bands. They don't have as much bounce as the regular rubber but they have more bounce than Superbands and they aren't sticky like the Superbands. The roll from the inlane to the flipper is more normal.

The Titan Competition (silicone) bands need more play testing but at this point they look like a good alternative to regular rubber if you want easy to clean, cool colors and easy to install. I still want to compare the bounce to black and red rubber but they are better than the Superbands in all aspects in my opinion..

3 weeks later
#310 4 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Super-Bands slingshots rings (and all other ring sizes) will be available in a few weeks (+/-) from Marco and Pinball Life.

Any updates on this? It has been +++weeks now.

5 months later
#311 3 years ago

Marco mailed them to me by mistake...I ordered classic rubber..super bands came instead...figured might as well give em a whirl...I'm now loving them on T2..............Joey

#312 3 years ago

I actually just replaced all my Superbands with Titan bands. I liked Superbands for the colors but not for game play. Titan bands are a win win for me. Choice of color and great game play.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La, CA
$ 132.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
6,300 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Los Gatos, CA
$ 30.00
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 13.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 3.70
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside