Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by orangegsx
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190504_153154_resized (resized).jpg
    20181229_134859_resized (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scoot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have only been feverishly buying and selling pins for about a year now (been playing for 30 years or so) and have noticed how awesome this pinball community really is. I have heard and read many stories about great people and businesses going out of their way to help others in the pinball world and thought it would be nice to recognize them. So if something has happened to you that was super awesome, please share it.

A few months ago, I had some great communications with Yzfguy with a potential trade and I backed out on him for a different pin opportunity. He was bummed about it and I felt really bad. So I told yzfguy I would buy his pin anyway. Went to his place to pick it up and he was a super nice guy. Wanted me to stay longer to play and chat pinball, but it was late and was on the road all day. Brent you are a super cool guy and thank you for your hospitality.

I recently ordered some bulbs from pinballbulbs.com and was blown away with their personalized customer service and care. Not only were they helpful answering my questions, they went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I needed. Hats off to you!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scoot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-awesome-pinball-community-stories?tu=scoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.