(Topic ID: 308504)

Sunshine Laundry, Brooklyn: Any Updates or Thoughts?

By PinballJon

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Really been missing this place, and can't seem to find any info or updates on their status. Anyone have any insight as to if/when this location will re-open? I'm hoping it's not gone forever, but the longer they stay closed, the more hope I lose.

#2 2 years ago

He says he'll reopen pending some work on the building so hopefully sometime soon.

The front area (laundry) is still open and there are usually 4-5 good games out there.

#3 2 years ago

That's great to hear! Glad to know he's still planning to re-open.

#4 2 years ago

This is good news - maybe my favorite spot ever and I'd be really sad if they shut down.

#5 2 years ago

Agreed! Pre-COVID I would often go up to the City on Sundays, and a good portion of my afternoon was spent here. Looking forward getting back in that routine again, whenever that may be (But, as long as I know it's on the horizon, I'll patiently wait).

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJon:

Agreed! Pre-COVID I would often go up to the City on Sundays, and a good portion of my afternoon was spent here. Looking forward getting back in that routine again, whenever that may be (But, as long as I know it's on the horizon, I'll patiently wait).

You Do have Jilly's right there in your town, open 365...

1 week later
    #7 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

You Do have Jilly's right there in your town, open 365...

Oh I’m well aware…I’m there often! There’s actually lots of pinball in South Jersey - Starcade, Showboat, Jilly’s, etc, but sometimes it’s nice to get out of town to play, plus Sunshine is the place I know I can go to play anything that’s new.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sunshine-laundry-brooklyn-any-updates-or-thoughts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.