5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bigehrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I'm going to be in NYC in a few weeks and was wondering what the current game line up is.

Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Check Pinball Map

#3 5 years ago

Thanks! I totally forgot about that.

#5 5 years ago

Don’t bother looking at the lineup! Just go and be amazed! They got several new games in the last couple of weeks. Don’t forget to visit modern pinball in manhattan. I like flat rate places.

#6 5 years ago

Sunshine is waaaaay better than modern.

#7 5 years ago

I was there on Wednesday, a few pins worth mentioning is the new BKSOR, Supreme (not working when I was there), DI LE, JJP POTC, Munster LE and bunch of other high end pins. Although the laundromat opens at 7 in the morning, the bar section won't open before 4pm (check the weekend times on their website). Great beer too, pins were priced at $1 per game. One of my favorite locations in NYC alongside modern pinball, definitely worth a visit

#9 5 years ago

while in Brooklyn, come by Jackbar and i’ll buy you a shot of whiskey (or whatever your poison)

-jon

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sunshine-laundromat- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.