(Topic ID: 130957)

Suicide Girls Pinball Machine (probably NSFW)

By vid1900

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 153 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bobbyfaust.jpg
    moses.jpg
    TM_process_13.jpg
    TM_process_18.jpg
    TM_process_11.jpg
    TM_process_28.jpg
    TM_process_26.jpg
    TM_process_20.jpg
    413184.jpg
    413192.jpg
    image-858.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    williams playboy.jpg
    slave leia and double.jpg
    typical playboy.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Another thing that probably needs to be discussed is how "sexy" should it be? Is anyone else with me in thinking that less is more?

Yes, scantily clad is the way to go.

People are inevitably going to say said machine will harm women and children. If you take your kid to a public pool, they'll see the same exact stuff except for real.

#114 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

There's dozens, but I'll say a Northwood with 4 spindles and a 20 position tool changer would be my dream machine if I had a large enough electrical service.
    If you are talking Shopbots or CAMaster type units, your 30-50 minutes is completely respectable.
    Over on the Mechmate forums, we build 5x10' routers that are about 8x stiffer than Shopbot, and only cost $4k. Best part is, if you build it yourself, you can service it yourself, lol :
    http://mechmate.com/

How do you get the large metal pieces built?

#121 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

All the custom parts are laser cut then bent at the same shop.
    All the other parts of the machine are standard steel profiles available anywhere. C-channel, Angle, Square Tube.......
    413192.jpg
    413184.jpg

That's pretty awesome. Do they have to be 5x10 or can they be made smaller?

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

A thread does not need to be locked because a few people post odd things.
    The mods can simply remove the pic or the post (or both) and the thread continues with the serious discussion.
    I'm a mod on a few forums, and I try to never lock an intelligent thread. If a post is racist or political, I just kill the post.

I frequent a few forums (20k+posts on some) and I've seen sites go from 200+ active daily posters to almost nothing due to over moderation. The barrier of entry to starting a forum is so low, people are going to go elsewhere if they can't talk about what they want to talk about.

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Robin can only worry about making the site he wants. If people don't like and want to leave then they're free to do so.
    Pinside will carry on.

I wasn't commenting on robin or pinside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suicide-girls-pinball-machine?tu=asay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.