Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JoeHog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I appreciate the money, but I don't need it. I'm trying to come up with a unique idea on how to spend it so it can benefit someone who could truly use it.
    Any suggestions are welcome.

I know JDRF is near and dear to you, and that's always a good choice.

If you are looking for another worthy charity, I'd love to suggest Give Kids the World. https://www.gktw.org/index.php

They are the resort that families on Wish trips stay at. They are a separate non-profit from Make-A-Wish, and actually serve all of the Wish organizations around the world. GKTW is the charity that arranges park tickets, lodging, food, etc... for these wish trips. Make-A-Wish actually only sets everything up and pays for transport/spending money.

GKTW is closed right now due to covid-19, but can always use more money. It costs around $750 for them to host a family for a week, so a donation of that would sponsor at least 1 family to spend their wish trip there.

#6 4 years ago

If you are looking for something with more of a local impact, food banks or battered women's shelters seem to be an apt choice right now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestions-on-donating-1200-stimulus-check?tu=Wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.